Mafia III

Smurf

I don't expect this level of graphics in the final version of the game, but I do look forward to play a game set in the 60's, with a lot of mafia shit!

Mafia 1 is amazing. Had it on PC. Mafia 2 was still alot of fun then though I wish it was longer. Both looked gorgeous when they came out

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 4 months later...

I have loved both Mafia games to daee and am really looking forward to the 3rd installment in the series.  I'm gonna pick this up when it comes without a doubt, but will probably get it for my PC gaming rig rather than PS4 as it will have no multiplayer function.

yFn5uY6.png

• 1 month later...

Mafia 3 is a really good game. It starts sorta slow and is best played being patient and stealthy but You can choose to go in loud as well.  All around beautiful game 

• Like 1

Am around 10% of the way in... and feelings so far are action/combat smooth  (uncharted like) and not to challenging if take your time. The story has a nice build and appears to be quite deep. Graphics are superb. Music 5*. 

As much as I have got into multiplayer gaming with the crew, I do love a good single player game with a strong focus on the story.

I would recommend this to anyone appreciating a solid single player experience.

Will update on this post with my spoiler free thoughts as I make my way through the game.

Edited by starmonkeykiller
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm around half way through, the game is good, but not great.

The stealth combat can make you feel like a beast until you realise that standing at a corner and whistling is there to cheese most situations.

the strong suit, I found, I'd the story, Clay is one of the strongest protagonists in games I've seen.

Id recommend it but be aware it may get a bit samey after around 10 hours.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

I played the intro mission and the first mission after. I then hopped into a car and drove around the city for a little bit. Was enjoying the music greatly but not the very cheap graphics and insanely low detail. Ejected the disc and quickly went to GS and traded it in.

The soundtrack is amazing, gameplay a bit repetitive and you're right on the graphics, feels like the publishers rushed it a bit, which is a damm shame, not played it in a month or so myself

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...