• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• DavidCore89

• Ilves87

• Troysayshi

I removed my rat loader to make space for my brand new Stinger GT.

Really great car, faster than I expected.

Next one go will be the Elegy and I'll get the Turismo or the Entity. Which one should I buy?

The Jester made the Elegy obsolete. It's better in every aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

i collect car for various of reasons and they have a bit story on em, so im not gonna just write what i havei will write *why* i have em,

so hold on to your breakfast boys n girls cause it is story time

1# Dinka Jester

Jester is one of my old favorites from GTA: San Andreas, i used to tune it up and drive around, also i liked the toyota supra look,

i got this on my garage for those reasons but it also has one little thing that i bet my ferrets favorite toy that almost no-one knows,

you cannot shoot people from back window if there is that plate on it, so basicly this makes jester ideal armored vehicle for missions that needs

bit more speed and where you get shot many times from behind..

2# Annis Elegy RH8

Also Known As "free nissan", used this alot in early ranks cause it aint that bad and as i writed on my Art Of Crime Topic this is the best choice when you start

a new character at first time, as i write this im trying to get this replaced with Grotti Stinger, Stinger is an Legend.. its from the 1997 GTA 1 and it has been almost

in every GTA so that makes it the oldest car in this game also it has a history with me so i must have it ;D

3# Imponte Phoenix

Legend from Vice City, this american muscle was my car choice back then and its the first car i ever stoled on story mode, then i lost it with that garage bug and on online bug in early days, but insane as i am my mind was set to hunt this car down and it took me a while to get and now it is again part of my car collection

4# Albany Buccaneer

Buccaneer never got my eye as i roamed on the streets of liberty city, but the new model on los santos hit me on my V8 Heart and i added this to my collection,

this car is very easy to find in online but somehow i managed to get it in hardway, me and ThePeto were just starting a job when i saw a Buccaneer, "GOD PETO I FOUND IT! COME BACK HERE!" i yelled as i made U-turn with Elegy and rammed the Buccaneer, when i went inside i had 3 stars cause i just stole it and it was next to the police station, after i lost police i had message that simon wants that car xD, "Well *Si-Moon* can stick a car to his (very dark place were -believe me- car wont fit)" i said to ThePeto and drived my new and bit beaten Buccaneer to Mod Shop

5# Sabre Turbo

Sabre Turbo is an legend too, sabre comes from vice city too and i had a history with it in GTA:IV but Sabre Turbo wasnt in IV it was actually a Sabre GT

basicly same car differend name, took me days and days to find one in story mode and took me 20min to find one in Online Mode xD, i like American cars

so Sabre has always been my choice of vehicle, handling is like driving an old datsun on downhill with broken suspension but this car has a style

6# LCC Hexer

Lost MC bike that i had on GTA IV Lost and the Damned, it is a first vehicle i blowed my money in when i started the GTA Online, all my savings went on this

7# Western Bagger

Franklins Bike! do i need to say more? pet named "Badger" this was a bike that i just had to have, took me my life my buffalo and few cop kills to get this xD

basicly i robbed it and i got shot and i lost it, i found it again trashed my buffalo lost the bike, found it *again* had few stars and started a riot and finally

had it on my garage xD

8# Western Daemon

The Angels of Death Bike, and last of the three custom bikes that GTA V has, yes game has only 3 custom bikes and i have em all *makes a win gesture*

like Hexer and Bagger this also took me an effort before i had it, i had it once but crashed and died *makes facepalm* then when i was almost login out from GTA online and getting to sleep i had idea just drive back home in the name of roleplaying after few streets i crashed my sabre to this bike xD

9# Declasse Tornado

Legendary Tornado Low Rider From GTA San Andreas and also familiar from story mode mission and thats all i can say without adding any spoilers,

tornado isnt Muscle car it is actually a classic sport car and there is 4 differend variants,

10# Bravado Buffalo

my trademark car, matte black all around, armored and all tuned, bulletproof tires and everything, this is my all purpose mission car, if you have seen me ingame you have seen me with this car, in rare cases im driving with anyother car

so here we go.. my 10 vehicles from my garage ^^

• Like 1

Update :

- Coquette (yellow/black)

- Jester (black)

- Sentinel (crew blue) Elegy (crew blue)

- Bifta (crew blue/orange)

- Dominator (crew blue/white)

- Turismo R (red/black) Futo (white/black)

- Roosevelt (crew blue/black)

- Merryweather Mesa (black)

- Tornado (black/chrome)

- Stinger GT (red) Rat Loader (black)

In order:

FM Buffalo

Alpha

9F

Bullet

FM Rocoto

FM Speedo

FM Sultan

FM Tailgater

Roosevelt

FM Rebel

FM = fully modded

My favorites are all the Obey vehicles.

A8FgB70.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED LIST

1# Dinka Jester

Jester is one of my old favorites from GTA: San Andreas, i used to tune it up and drive around, also i liked the toyota supra look,

i got this on my garage for those reasons but it also has one little thing that i bet my ferrets favorite toy that almost no-one knows,

you cannot shoot people from back window if there is that plate on it, so basicly this makes jester ideal armored vehicle for missions that needs

bit more speed and where you get shot many times from behind..

2# Annis Elegy RH8 Grotti Stinger

i finally have it!

3# Imponte Phoenix

Legend from Vice City, this american muscle was my car choice back then and its the first car i ever stoled on story mode, then i lost it with that garage bug and on online bug in early days, but insane as i am my mind was set to hunt this car down and it took me a while to get and now it is again part of my car collection

4# Albany Buccaneer i have Van now

5# Sabre Turbo

Sabre Turbo is an legend too, sabre comes from vice city too and i had a history with it in GTA:IV but Sabre Turbo wasnt in IV it was actually a Sabre GT basicly same car differend name, took me days and days to find one in story mode and took me 20min to find one in Online Mode xD, i like American cars so Sabre has always been my choice of vehicle, handling is like driving an old datsun on downhill with broken suspension but this car has a style

6# LCC Hexer

Lost MC bike that i had on GTA IV Lost and the Damned, it is a first vehicle i blowed my money in when i started the GTA Online, all my savings went on this

7# Western Bagger

Franklins Bike! do i need to say more? pet named "Badger" this was a bike that i just had to have, took me my life my buffalo and few cop kills to get this xD basicly i robbed it and i got shot and i lost it, i found it again trashed my buffalo lost the bike, found it *again* had few stars and started a riot and finally had it on my garage xD

8# Western Daemon

The Angels of Death Bike, and last of the three custom bikes that GTA V has, yes game has only 3 custom bikes and i have em all *makes a win gesture* like Hexer and Bagger this also took me an effort before i had it, i had it once but crashed and died *makes facepalm* then when i was almost login out from GTA online and getting to sleep i had idea just drive back home in the name of roleplaying after few streets i crashed my sabre to this bike xD

9# Declasse Tornado

Legendary Tornado Low Rider From GTA San Andreas and also familiar from story mode mission and thats all i can say without adding any spoilers,

tornado isnt Muscle car it is actually a classic sport car and there is 4 differend variants,

10# Bravado Buffalo

my trademark car, matte black all around, armored and all tuned, bulletproof tires and everything, this is my all purpose mission car, if you have seen me ingame you have seen me with this car, in rare cases im driving with anyother car

11# Pony

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/602-a-pony-for-matusware/

so here we go.. my 10 and 1 pony vehicles from my garage ^^

• 3 years later...

I think this will be the most appropriate topic for my question. This one was started (and ended) when we only had 10 garage spaces and it was a big struggle to pick which cars to own, even with most of the cars used today not even released yet.

Anyway, not looking for a list of cars, as that could result in massive lists nobody is interested in, but just a total number (by class).

So, how many garages do you own and how many cars in total do you have stored in your garages?

I'll go first.

I have the executive 3 floor garage with 60 spaces and MC Clubhouse with 10 places for bikes
1 10-car garage appartment
4 10-car garages
1 2-car garage house
-----------------------------
Total of 112 available spaces and additional 10 for bikes.

I have a total of 83 vehicles stored, all but 5 of them are fully upgraded and customized.

4 Compacts
3 Sedans
5 Coupes
3 SUVs
11 Muscles
6 Sport Classics
24 Sports
11 Supers
5 Off-Roads (not bikes)
3 Vans
1 Utility
7 Bikes

On my shopping list are 36 more vehicles (for now). This is where I invest most of my earned money. It's starting to get a little bit annoying selecting a Sports car in races, so I'm hoping they might introduce something similar as custom weapon wheels, so you can select which cars appear on the vehicle selection screen before the race starts.

Do we have any more hoarders in the crew? :D

On 7. 3. 2014 at 9:35 AM, Fido_le_muet said:

I have :

- Coquette (yellow/black)

- Jester (black)

- Elegy (crew blue)

- Bifta (black/orange)

- Dominator (black/red)

- Futo (white/black)

- Roosevelt (red/black)

- Merryweather Mesa (black)

- Tornado (black/chrome)

- Rat Loader (black)

The Elegy and Rat Loader will probably be the next to go. I need a Turismo or an Entity for races.

Fido with only these cars would also be good to have around, it would be a little easier winning races. I feel we would have a decent chance in Sports Classics and Supers class

• Like 1

I have....

All 3 CEO garages and a Club House.

1 10 car Apt.

2 10 car garages

3 6 car houses.

So far I have a total of 80 vehicles. Not going to break them down by class ;) Can say that I have almost every Sports Classic and Muscle Car that is available. My clubhouse is full. Lots of sports cars but only 2 Super cars.

I have lots of mundane vehicles stolen from the streets because I like the way they look :)

Must be at 60-80 will have a proper count up but favourites by a way are Dominator, Massacro, Jester, Feltzer, Blista compact, Sabre turbo and my first ever car the Turismo R.

I would say that the Dominator is top dog in the garage as the one i love most.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zmurko said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing DC still only had these same cars in his garage(s). :lol:

Those were the days, think that was before any cars got added to the game.

Elegy and Bati and there only survivors from that list.