A few problems with missions

DavidCore89

Rooftop Rumble.

I'm sure a few months ago this mission actually involved a rooftop and a rumble. 

Am i the only one who remembers having to go to the very top of a multi-storey parking garage, rumble, steal the document and head to Madrazo's house.

Now it's just rumble and run.

The Los Santos Connection.

Lately I've done this mission with crew members, friends or randoms.

Got the GPS route, hacked the laptop, got down to the airport only to find there's no coke, no enemies, and no sign of anything except those crates with cash inside.

Leaving the mission is a no go as the game will call me a bad sport, so I'm left with no option but to commit suicide and wait until the person/people I'm playing with realize that It's the only way out and I have done it for a reason.

I have not tried it again for about a week or so, but it was one of my favorites. 

I do not remember Rooftop Rumble before playing it with PB a week or so ago, as far as the other goes I have not done it recently but I will give it a go just to find out.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Only started doing RR after they increased the payouts. Last time I did LS connection, there was nothing at the airport, I rounded everyone into a car and sticky bombed it.

Re Los santos connection.

Last time did it was with Guy and a couple others. Although they was nothing at the airport the coke was still upstairs but we just jumped of the top a couple of times to commit suicide. However I kind of wondered what if someone took it to Madrazo's ? You know would it've paid out ?

I think its similar payout to Rooftop Rumble with slightly less RP, I find it a more enjoyable mission.

It usually has the icon for the coke on the mini map but nothing there.

I heard if you wait they just spawn out of nowhere.

I also did the same mission with my sister who could see all of the enemies, coke and everything but i had nothing, lol crazy

Re Los santos connection.

Last time did it was with Guy and a couple others. Although they was nothing at the airport the coke was still upstairs but we just jumped of the top a couple of times to commit suicide. However I kind of wondered what if someone took it to Madrazo's ? You know would it've paid out ?

That's right! There was nothing there!

I was there, it's happened a few times to me

Yes, you were actually lol. It's annoying. I don't play that mission anymore.

Yes, you were actually lol. It's annoying. I don't play that mission anymore.

Same here dude, not until they fix it and restock the coke  :)

• Like 1