Liveries @ Bennys

The5HD

So, for no good reason i bought the Minivan to add to my ever increasing collection of Bennys specials (too many now!). All has been good so far but i cant see the Die Hard livery - all i get is black with a very subtle grain. I can't find anything online about this so hopefully it'll sort asap.

Has anyone else experienced this (PS4)?

5HD

Something odd happened to me.

Already had a Sabre Turbo, Formula Red Primary and Worn Spinnaker Purple secondary (unobtainable).

Took it to Benny's, looked at the liveries, didn't buy any, but it removed the secondary colour from my hood and 'Sabre Turbo' lettering.

: FIRE :

Haven't had a chance to try again to see if it's sorted. I wondered if might be a glitch in Bennys but ok outside..

Doesn't surprise me about loss of customisation. I expect the software needed to reset the car to base values before showing anything new. It would then return to what was before but could only use options within the latest update. I expect I'll loose all my pearlescent under matte designs the same way soon enough! Big bum!