Ever wonder why there's no new Story mode DLC?

zztop911

Would you make a new story mode dlc when you've made AT LEAST $500,000,000 from Shark cards?

It’s been stated in the court documents that GTA V as a whole has generated over $3,000,000,000 since its release!

And it's still haphazard to join a friend's lobby when they send you an invite! LOL!

http://pureplaystation.com/gta-onlines-shark-cards-have-made-500000000/2016/04/

• Like 5

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I believe the 3,000,000,000 is in game sales, and an additional half a billion in GTO sales (shark cards)?  So there is still money to made on a new story, but I am guessing that would be GTA6 and not a story DLC for GTA5.  Because GTA6 would also be a GTAO map expansion.

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

That's a lot of money.

Honestly though, I don't really want a story mode DLC. I'd rather they focus on part 6 and correct the issues that currently plague GTAO.

• Like 2

The income from Shark Cards is probably no more than the potential income that a SP DLC would generate, only everybody gets the GTAO DLC whether you buy a card or not, no other game that I know of has done this for nearly 3 years after launch.

It's the gift that keeps on giving, for us and for R*.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

The income from Shark Cards is probably no more than the potential income that a SP DLC would generate, only everybody gets the GTAO DLC whether you buy a card or not, no other game that I know of has done this for nearly 3 years after launch.

It's the gift that keeps on giving, for us and for R*.

Amen brother!

• Like 2