Capture issues

djw180

I made my first capture recently for Lan's XDBX Tour of Los Santos event and found a few issues. So I just wanted to ask if this happens to others and can anything can be done.

• the description is meant to 500 characters but I could not use more than 100, this made is very difficult to explain what I wanted to
  • a non-capture vehicle appears to be a capture vehicle on the map, this was a GTA
    • I've seen this before in published captures, so I assume it's known bug RS hasn't fixed
  • One of the capture vehicles appear to spawn on top of another one. I assume one had somehow destroyed itself and the other spawned before the first disappeared.

The last two points were for the PS3 version, the main one is PS4 which I've yet to be able to play through, so maybe they are just PS3 problems.

• The 100 character limit for job descriptions is a bug that came with the last update. SO ANNOYING!
  • If you pinpoint which vehicle is incorrectly showing up as a capture vehicle, you can delete it then replace it, which should fix the problem.
  • Never had the third problem 
  • Like 1