Dunk House

lIIlCompleXlIIl

5 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Thats gonna be so awesome, and good for people to learn to fly

Yeah - it's going to be a match for the flyers for sure. I figure it will end up like all the other non ranked matches... something we do on a night when we have 4 or more people playing at same time. Then it would be cool to get together and do this, and let everyone practice precise flying. Really like the concept of this. 

I was thinking before of a way to make a baseball match, thinking basketball would be ridiculous, but they really did seam to make this cool. Can't wait to try it.

~~My Baseball Idea~~Home Run Derby Style~~

What I wanted to see was, and of'course it would be much slower then RL and Psyonix would want to do, but 4v4 (a way to get rid of them awful clustered up normal matches) baseball style. Use the tutorial ball launcher to pitch, and each person from team A takes their turn at hitting it. Team B would be back defending two larger goals or three smaller goals (Right left and center to make sense) Players would be locked to a certain amount of starting boost, so the goals could be tall enough for home runs, and players wouldn't be able to fly that high. Of'course the field would also have to be bigger, so this way it is hard to get the ball up that high. 

Place a line at half field marker or so, and each player gets 2 tries to hit the ball. On first try, if it does not pass the halfway marker before first hitting the ground, they get a second shot. If it does go halfway, but not in goal, their turn is over (out) and if it does go and makes a goal, turn over, 1point Team A.

Just some randomness of me thinking of things to do for RL. Makes me want to sit and PC and create a game, then propose it to Psyonix lol.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of fun. Played with Mutator Settings, Of'course the original is fun, but really enjoyed it the most with all mutator settings on default EXCEPT bounciness set to high. BLAST!