Change coming to RSCnet...

JustHatched

I'd like to let you all know that the website Domestic Battery uses is going to be merged into RSCnet. This means all the posts and members from our crew site will be on this site. All our private forums will be inour crew area, public forums will be accessible to all as they are on the XDBX site.

This is planned to occur in March or April.

One question that might come up before then is how staffing will work with the XDBX staff coming here and @JuniorChubb and @doubleg213 being staff here. Simple answer is the current XDBX staff will still be staff in our crew area, website staff will be mutli crew, there may or may not be an XDBX Admin or  Moderator, or these spots may be filled by folks from other crews as needed so don't be thinking XDBX is coming here and taking over which isn't the case.

There are other changes in the pipeline, with the merger I will be able to focus on one website and will be working to make this the go to spot for R* and other games and crews

Change-is-Coming-to-Africa-Agenda-300x194.jpg

• Like 7

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just an FYI, the videos app is offline and is related to this, all posted videos in that app will be lost in the merge as it is a 3rd party addon. Once all is said and done you will be able to repost them if you wish. All the many vids on the XDBX site using the same app will also be lost.

Probably going to give this a try beginning March 4, expect 4 to 7 days downtime for both sites

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Can I make one minor suggestion before the transfer. 

The shoutbox system on the DB forum is much better than the one on here especially while using a phone to browse. 

The constant pop up every time you open it on here does get a touch annoying. 

• Like 2

I have received similar complaints in regards to the chat box, again only with mobile browsing.

I am sure this move may have been met with mixed emotions, however I am looking forward to the merge and the increase in traffic. Let’s see if we can get RSCnet to reach its potential. 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

I have received similar complaints, again only with mobile browsing.

I am sure this move may have been met with mixed emotions, however I am looking forward to the merge and the increase in traffic. Let’s see if we can get RSCnet to reach its potential. 

agreed, a merger willd defo bring more traffic and more topics to post on

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Can I make one minor suggestion before the transfer. 

The shoutbox system on the DB forum is much better than the one on here especially while using a phone to browse. 

The constant pop up every time you open it on here does get a touch annoying. 

Noted

• Like 2

The merge will be a good thing for XDBX, VANS and for this website. 

It will bring more traffic, attract more people and it's the right move cost wise and for the future, especially with GTA 6 on the horizon. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

The merge will be a good thing for XDBX, VANS and for this website. 

It will bring more traffic, attract more people and it's the right move cost wise and for the future, especially with GTA 6 on the horizon. 

Yup, RDR2 just isn't as appealing to as many people as GTA IMO. GTA6 will bring a huge influx of players, when it eventually arrives.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Agreed also, plus I need more people to interact with than just @JuniorChubb

Feel left out now cat

also good to here this is happening and also like to say big thx to @Hatch for all his hard work and time setting the forum as told @JuniorChubb feel a lot more relaxed here 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Feel left out now cat

also good to here this is happening and also like to say big thx to @Hatch for all his hard work and time setting the forum as told @JuniorChubb feel a lot more relaxed here 

don't worry trashy, anything to take the p*ss out of chubby!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

One other thing I’ve just noticed is that both sites have different profanity filter settings. 

Are those settings site wide or would they be relaxed within dedicated crew areas? I know there’s a few people who like to let off a few whoppers and the censorship on here may rile them up a little.