Paintball thread

JustHatched

It's a new paintball season for the NXL. (I probably only one in the crew to follow professional paintball)

PSP doesn't seem to have anything going on this year (I think the NXL absorbed them into their ranks) and no word yet on if the NPPL is coming back anything soon after their bankruptcy in 2014.

Anyway, I'm sure San Diego will still be a top team, personally I am a Chicago fan (got whooped by Aftershock a few times while I was training with my semi pro team about 10 years ago). 

I haven't kept track of collage ball for a long time, played against Purdue many times back in the day cuz we used the same field for practice. 

I would to form a 3 man novice team and do some local tournies, I think my youngest son is almost ready to give it a go.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I did some paintball about 10 years ago, nothing competitive, just with friends.

I was probably average at best, received many huge bruises just like the one Squirrel has posted.

Great fun to play, must do it again sometime.

Last time i played paintball i couldnt walk for 3 weeks, had my knee bruised because i slipped while trying to jump onto a plane and ended up hitting the fron of the plane with full force. I love doing it but i dont follow pro-league. 

"Jump onto a plane"? Was you playing woodsball? 

I only ever played woodsball once, it was fun. Tournament "Speed" ball was always my fav.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2016 at 7:14 PM, Squirrel said:

There's a professional league? 

I love it, got my own mask but no guns. Also have had some monster bruises....

10400512_39950250505_5959_n.jpg?oh=72960

I forgot to reply, that's pretty good bruise. with proper gear stuff like that is rare. Worst I ever got was shot in the adams apple. That was the only exposed spot on me. 

When I played there were 3 professional leagues in the USA, the National Professional Paintball League, National Xball League, and Paintball Sports Promotions. I played in the NPPL but it no longer exists, they went bankrupt. the PSP is now the dominate league and I think they absorbed the NXL but I am not certain on that.