The Official Rant Thread

Banketelli

A thread where you can get out your frustrations and rant about whatever. Though not anything crew related. Keep that shit private with the people involved.

I'll start,

So since the financial crisis begun there has been nothing but budget cuts on the school programs, the medical system, the care for the elders and the most vulnerable in my little country which is otherwise world-renowned for its social welfare system and being one of the least corrupt countries. And what are our already overpaid members of the parlament doing these days.. well, they are planning to give themselves a fucking 15-30% raise along with even more bonuses. Dickheads! Left to right, they are all money-grabbing scum! And what are we the people doing.. we are ranting on social media..

Edited by Banketelli

11 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

A thread where you can get out your frustrations and rant about whatever. Though not anything crew related. Keep that shit private with the people involved.

I'll start,

So since the financial crisis begun there has been nothing but budget cuts on the school programs, the medical system, the care for the elders and the most vulnerable in my little country which is otherwise world-renowned for its social welfare system and being one of the least corrupt countries. And what are our already overpaid members of the parlament doing these days.. well, they are planning to give themselves a fucking 15-30% raise along with even more bonuses. Dickheads! Left to right, they are all money-grabbing scum! And what are we the people doing.. we are ranting on social media..

Governmental greed is universal!

My reoccurring rant: People that don't do their job properly that affects my life. Just do the damn job you are paid to do!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I've been kind of in a sour mood lately, and most of that stems from people I deal with on a day-to-day basis.  I work with a few people who cannot be arsed to do their jobs, show up on time, and fully expect me to pick up their slack.  It's enough to make me crazy, but I suppose that's life and that sort of thing happens anywhere you work.  Still, I agree with what ZZ said: "do the damn job you are paid to do!" :P

The thing that has been getting under my skin lately is people who "talk at you" as opposed to "talk to you".  I want to have a shirt made that reads: "Just because you're talking doesn't mean that you're communicating."  I think most of us are familiar with these types--the ones who won't shut up and refuse to listen to what you have to say or always revert the "conversation" back to themselves.  That type of oblivious narcissism drives me mad, and in general, this pertains to people I don't even know--just random assholes that think I want to hear their life stories.  Well, I don't and it seems lately that random people sort of seek me out from a distance, hoping that I'll listen to what they have to say.  Maybe I look like the asshole when I make it clear that I'm not interested in listening, but eh, there's only so much BS you can listen to on a daily basis whilst dealing with the day-to-day work BS in addition.

I also hate phones.  Fuck Alexander Graham Bell.