US stupid court system:New York judge advances Lindsay Lohan VS GTA lawsuit

zztop911

Ned Luke AKA Michael DeSanta speaks truth in posting a picture of a cow and how ridiculous the stretch is.

People will do just about anything for money.

AFAIK any and all cases against Trey Parker and Matt Stone who are infamous for ridicule of celebrities have been overruled and dropped so this should follow suit. My guess is this Judge needs some highlight on their docket. 

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'll be honest, it looks a lot like her, but it doesn't matter because it isn't supposed to be her and they haven't used her name.

Fact is, you can copy/recreate a lot of things, but within the rules, T2 are very good at doing that.

Edited by DavidCore89

I don't see the resemblance at all--maybe on a very, very, very basic level, but there are plenty of women who have those features and she is definitely not who I thought of when I first saw that drawing.

Lohan looks way too methed up to look that good anyway. :P

I seriously hate how these idiots tie up the courts with their bullshit.

Thumbnail

There's a resemblance, but not Lohan

More resemblance than some GTA cars to their IRL counterparts and those companies could do nothing as it doesn't require a licence to recreate.

Plus R* categorically say that all characters (pretty much everything in GTA) are fictitious. 

Edited by DavidCore89

• 2 weeks later...

It's win win for both GTA and Lohan anyway. All this case is doing is bringing media attention to both parties. Wouldn't be surprised if they cooked it up between them to increase publicity.

• Like 2