Making Thread for Trades [Madden 2016]

lIIlCompleXlIIl

Ok, so i'm sure there's not much that needs to be said here, but going to post this up so hopefully Dodge won't have to.

If you are looking to post which players or draft picks you have open for trades, Create a new thread inside of this MADDEN SERIES sub thread. 

For your topic, please add the players name, or draft pick, or both, that you are interested in trading out of your roster. 

This will make it easier for players to browse through the list, and find something that they are looking for, or maybe even see something that peaks their interest!

If you do post a thread for trades, please keep it updated, and if all your players/draft picks are gone, please edit TITLE and add (closed) to the end.

Also, please post their current skill level on your team. It would be nice to include their age also. Though this is easily seen in game, it will help speed up the process of a person searching for a new player.

If you are looking for something in specific for the players/draft choices you have up, PLEASE include that also, or if you are open to any trades, specify that also.

If you have any suggestions to add to this, please let me know.

I will be doing mine like this...

((SAMPLE))((SAMPLE))(SAMPLE))

<Title>

Cutler/Forte/Jeffrey/1stRound2016

<Body>

-Jay Cutler (83) 32yrs

-Matt Forte (87) 29yrs

-Alshon Jeffrey (96) 25yrs

-1st Round Draft Pick for 2016

~Interested in GREAT kicker~

((SAMPLE))((SAMPLE))((SAMPLE))

( @Dodge or mod sticky this? )

56 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

( @Dodge or mod sticky this? )

Probably don't need a sticky yet, there is only 4 topics in the forum so shouldn't be hard to find :P 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 3/6/2016 at 8:01 PM, Hatch said:

Probably don't need a sticky yet, there is only 4 topics in the forum so shouldn't be hard to find :P 

True, I had just seen in my head, a forum that would get clustered up quick, but there are only 6 players in game atm, and if each one just edits their OP Titles, then there will only be 6 other threads total. :P

• 2 months later...