missing body parts

Tootie89128

i dont want to use them just wondering how they are doing it did nt no weather it was a glitch or people that just really want to win played some death matches sunday morning and three or four players had missing body parts 

On the title screen, quickly press....

BA

Then start, select, then shout "PlayStation remove" followed by the name of the body part you want removing.

• Like 6

Actually the guys running around with no torso is a glitch and you can still shoot the body parts that you cannot see. However, the guys running around with just a bulletproof head is a modded account transferred from PS3.

The second method also removes collisions from their body, that basically means you can't shoot them in the body (only in their bulletproof head). You can often find these pricks in freemode with a marksman rifle.

Part of the reason why R* remove stuff that "Isn't doing any harm", they cause graphical issues.

Report every time.

• Like 2

That's why I leave immediately from public TDM as soon as I spot an invisible part. That's one of the reasons why I fear playing in public matches a majority of the time.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I have seen this more and more lately.  I saw at least four of them in random TDMs yesterday, and every match seems to have at least two or three people with a glitched BPH/mask combination.

I hate these people.  A lot.  All of them.  And I report them all, but I doubt it will do any good.  Randoms can be such pieces of shit, and that becomes more apparent every time I join a job.

• Like 4

Me and Protocawl dealt with this last night. It was an absolute nightmare.

We were messing around in a public lobby and I decided it would be a good idea for him to get a cargobob, pick my car up, and a few sticky bombs and drop me onto a group of red circles.

It failed miserably and the worse part was that the group were all modders or hackers. One had invisible everything but his head and the others were doing that non stop roll thing so its impossible to kill them.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

On 3/2/2016 at 1:47 AM, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

That's why I leave immediately from public TDM as soon as I spot an invisible part. That's one of the reasons why I fear playing in public matches a majority of the time.

Yeah same, best to host yourself and then kick those assholes out, same fate for the BPH users.

3 hours ago, CandyRotten said:

Me and Protocawl dealt with this last night. It was an absolute nightmare.

We were messing around in a public lobby and I decided it would be a good idea for him to get a cargobob, pick my car up, and a few sticky bombs and drop me onto a group of red circles.

It failed miserably and the worse part was that the group were all modders or hackers. One had invisible everything but his head and the others were doing that non stop roll thing so its impossible to kill them.

That was probably the main reason for switching to PS4, simply too many cheaters on PS3.

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Yeah same, best to host yourself and then kick those assholes out, same fate for the BPH users.

That was probably the main reason for switching to PS4, simply too many cheaters on PS3.

Isn't the Ps4 side starting to get modders though?

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Just now, CandyRotten said:

Isn't the Ps4 side starting to get modders though?

Nope, can't mod anything on PS4 yet.

You used to be able to transfer modded characters (infinite roll etc) and use them on PS4, but it got patched.

Of course there are still invisible body parts, players with infinite ground fireworks and other stuff, but it's not really a disadvantage to others.

49 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Nope, can't mod anything on PS4 yet.

You used to be able to transfer modded characters (infinite roll etc) and use them on PS4, but it got patched.

Of course there are still invisible body parts, players with infinite ground fireworks and other stuff, but it's not really a disadvantage to others.

That's glitching. I go to a site about every two weeks to know what I'm seeing and what areas to stay away from as in wall breaches. You can ALMOST always tell where someone is using a stupid wall breach where they can't be killed is by the large bunch of cops surrounding them for a long time.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!