Car meets?

ZxEmerald

Just wondering if you guys ever host meets? Kinda ironic how you guys love racing but don't have meets lol it'd be fun to integrate other clans or trusted players

Use to, but not much anymore. 

Personally I have no desire to mingle with other most other crews other than in a Head to Head battle, but you or anyone can host one if you like, get with an Events Manager to find a spot on the calendar (if no spot is available I or possibly someone else would cancel a playlist for a night for you to host this)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Car meets were popular in 2013, but not really these days.

Back in 2013 there were cars at car shows that you may not have seen before, but these days everyone has owned every car twice, so there's not really anything to see.

I can imagine it'd get boring after a few minutes, so If I went to a car meet anytime soon, I'd love to airstrike the lot of 'em :D

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 3

Could be interesting if we did car meets around different themes.

For instance, europeans classics and then we vote for the most beautiful or whatever. Concours d'Elegance style.

Other than that, I don't see how those would be very interesting.

• Like 2