If you had a time machine...

JustHatched

and could only use it to make 1 round trip, what point of the past or future would you visit? Why? 

If in the past would you change anything?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I try not to live with regrets because what's done is done, no sense dwelling on the past and the what ifs. We live for the here and now and tomorrow. I like to think a lot and I used to be overwhelmed by those sorts of things so if given the opportunity I'd back track about 10 years and start my life by going to a school in Boston instead.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Probably if I had a chance to go back in time, I would go back to the year before I started Grade 4. That was where things started spiralling: from being a bully due to peer pressure to getting bullied in junior high.

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Tough question.

I think I would go to the future. But don't really know when. Either a 100 years from now or in the next millenium, in year 3000. I would really like to know if we'd make contact with aliens :D

• Like 1

I have too answers for this, one serious and one normal.

With the serious one, I would go to a different school than what I did. It was the worse time of my life and even 10 years later it still affects me.

For my less serious one I would go back to the 70s. I have a odd obsession with Disco music and would love to take part in a roller disco.

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

You can still do roller disco Candy, don't let the year on the calendar stop you. ^_^

I'd do a "Back to the Future" and go into the future 25 years and buy a sports book. Come back to now and live off my 100% accurate bets.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Beez said:

You can still do roller disco Candy, don't let the year on the calendar stop you. ^_^

I'd do a "Back to the Future" and go into the future 25 years and buy a sports book. Come back to now and live off my 100% accurate bets.

We used to have a roller rink where I live but not anymore, unfortunately.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Go back to 2000 and do a lot of things differently.

I don't regret anything, life's too short, but I've made a lot of catastrophic mistakes that have an affect on the rest of your life.

In a non-serious world, I'd go back to the 50's and do some extreme off-roading with Winston Churchill:

A Land Rover which was once owned by Sir Winston Churchill is to be auctioned for an estimated £60,000 after being stored in a shed for 35 years.

• Like 2

I would go back 20 years so I could talk with with my mom and grandparents again.

Also, this! :

3 hours ago, Beez said:

• Like 1

I wouldn't go to the future. What happens if you go to a time and the Earth doesn't exist. Pop up the exact moment the Sun explodes or some crazy crap.

I have a few ideas, dunno which I would do

Go back to WW2 to see/be a crewman of combat B17's

Go back and smack around the high school me and get my shit straightened out

Go to the future, see how me kids live their adult lives.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I would travel back to the summer of '92 and watch the Euros where Denmark ended up beating the German favorites in the finale 2-0 and become European champions! Then I would just chill for a couple of years and then go to the Bernabue and support my local team, OB, as they kicked the mighty Real Madrid out of the UEFA Cup winning 2-0 after having lost 2-3 at home. 

It actually annoys me that all the greatest football resultats happened back when I was too little to understand. Nowadays both the national side and my local team are shit. Can't even see them winning 3 games in a row. Combined.

Edited by Banketelli