The worse thing you ever done to someone.

Prodigy_Rocks_

I blocked a random in a clothing store with a pedestrian car:

He couldn't leave until he accepted an invite to someone apartment (I was in the persons apartment, because I had no one to play with).

I once spawntrapped someone until they left:

From the city, all the way to Blaine County, it was guns blazing. Everytime he went into passive, I would try to run him over or use the fire truck if there was one around until he intentionally went into a job circle. Haven't seen him/her in the lobby afterwards.

-That was when I was in my rank 200's, and that was so long ago.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I think Smurf probably tops everyone's.

He blew up like 20 crew cars all at once on top of Mt Chilliad.  Granted Hatch told him to. Was sort of expecting him to immediately get whisked away to a Bad Sport Lobby. He's still here.

• Like 4

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 3 weeks later...

I have done so many bad things. 

Once I was bored in a free roam lobby so I spawned my buzzard, threw a sticky on it, went passive and took off.  I flew around and landed next to a white dot fighting the cops.  He jumped in and I flew away, "rescuing him."  I then left passive, bailed from the buzzard and detonated the sticky and killed him.

Recently I was killing a guy in free roam and he was putting up a good fight.  He texted me and said "let's team up."  I ran over to him, unarmed and he didn't fire.  After a few seconds I shotgunned him in the face and he left the session.

And I did this once to a guy who wanted to be friends and wanted to take off with me in a helicopter: 

Unless you are a friend or a crew member I am pretty much a dick.  But it is a game about being a criminal.  And it is just a game.  So I don't feel bad.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:22 PM, pete_95973 said:

I have done so many bad things. 

Once I was bored in a free roam lobby so I spawned my buzzard, threw a sticky on it, went passive and took off.  I flew around and landed next to a white dot fighting the cops.  He jumped in and I flew away, "rescuing him."  I then left passive, bailed from the buzzard and detonated the sticky and killed him.

Recently I was killing a guy in free roam and he was putting up a good fight.  He texted me and said "let's team up."  I ran over to him, unarmed and he didn't fire.  After a few seconds I shotgunned him in the face and he left the session.

And I did this once to a guy who wanted to be friends and wanted to take off with me in a helicopter: 

Unless you are a friend or a crew member I am pretty much a dick.  But it is a game about being a criminal.  And it is just a game.  So I don't feel bad.

How did he not see you put the sticky on the helicopter? Seems like something you would notice

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:
1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

My character is crossing the point of no return.  No random is safe.  Just pure Evil.

After completing the heist one of them patted you on the back.  "Don't ever touch me"

2 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

After completing the heist one of them patted you on the back.  "Don't ever touch me"

Yeah, I was probably already gonna do what I did.  But that clinched it! :)

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 1 year later...

I terrorized a level 6 yesterday. 

I was actually AFK with my character in his apartment.  I had the chat on everybody (often how I choose who to terrorize now) and while texting someone on my IRL phone I heard a kid who sounded like a 15 year old white boy trying to sound like a gangster/black guy yelling "Empty the fucking register...shut the fuck up bitch!  Empty the register nigga!"  I found him on the map and sure enough he had just robbed a liquor store.  Two mins later as I am off the phone and ready to play I hear it again as he is robbing another store.  He is a level 6 with a .20 KD.  And he is my target.

I saw the line he was taking and was making his way to another liquor store close to where I was.  I got on my oppressor and made my way over there and blew him up as his car got close to the store.  I then drove away, seemingly satisfied with the kill, yet somewhat disappointed that he didn't react on mic.   Two minutes later I hear the same ghetto/gangster talk as he is robbing another store.  I texted him and said "don't rob stores in my town."  No response.  LOL.

So I went off radar and killed him a couple more times up close with auto shotgun kills.  He called for a new car and I shot him out of it.  Then I tossed a proxy on the driver side door and left the area.  Twenty seconds later I get the kill feed credit and FINALLY he explodes!  Fuck you "pete 95973 you fucking fagget!"  He then immediately left the session.  I felt nothing but happiness and zero guilt.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497