Do You Have Fun At Work?

omarcomin71

Apparently today is "National Fun At Work Day" 

Does anyone here have fun at work?  I find it very difficult without access to a PS4.

• Like 2

I do laugh occasionaly but I wouldn't call it "having fun at work".

It's a fairly new job to me so it could change but from my first 6 months, I doubt it.

• Like 1

Yes.

We used to have nerf gun deathmatches but one guy didn't put his safety glasses on and took one in the eye. Got a detached retina and almost lost sight. Needless to say we can't do that anymore. :(

But we still have a lot of fun in other ways. Sometimes the work is even fun but mostly its the people.

• Like 3

Yes.

We used to have nerf gun deathmatches but one guy didn't put his safety glasses on and took one in the eye. Got a detached retina and almost lost sight. Needless to say we can't do that anymore. :(

It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt!

• Like 1

I hate my job. I have a laugh if I'm working with a workmate, but 95% of the time I work by myself. I'm always thinking about a career change, but will require time and money to retrain.

• Like 1

I wish I could have fun at work but the first day I started work the manager told everyone the rules and one of the rules was to look/act professional which is mainly another way of saying that the store I work at is a "No Fun Zone." There are some fun moments but they get put to a stop quickly whenever a manager walks by.

Edited by xChaosxSniperx19
  • Like 1