First person award, need 2 4 Sun at 5pm GMT

Tiki_Wakka

We'll put u down as a maybe then haha when do the anniversary celebrations finish? I figured they would be well over by Sunday night.

Starting 5am Saturday GMT right through till mid morning Sunday. I may end up sleeping all day afterwards or if I've stayed awake I'll probably be unable to see the TV!

I've already done this with 3 other crew members, it was a lot of fun as there's no pressure to complete them on hard or without dying.

The bonus of 500K kinda sucks though.

I believe the build up to this weekend's anniversary event is diverting potential traffic away from my cause. Some may suggest my priorities are askew, and they would be right, 1 more player needed, get it while it's hot.

Never! That will never happen! I said 5pm and that's what I meant! I will die defending that start time! 5pm fo life!

Ok, 6pm is the new start time.

I'd like to try something like this. Must say I've never done any heist whatsoever, so have no idea what we'll be on for. Could really use the money.

Heists are lots of fun :) as long as you don't mind repeating stuff a few times, I did the all in order and with the same team challenges, but never got around doing it without dying on hard, would be cool to get around to doing it though.

I have no doubt they are fun, I can't wait to try them with a crew (was invited with a few randoms but it's a waste of time). I just mean't I never played them before so don't know quite yet what to do, how hard they are, etc.

Al we could be real bad mothers and do the 12 mil challenge in first person! O.o I am confident in ma heist skillz. I have done it already. With a team of people that know heists or even with 2 that do and 2 that don't that all have mics, that sounds achieveable.

• Like 1

Ok, looks like the anniversary events finish around 3-4 pm, not 6, so either things changed or I've got something wrong! Apologies in case of the latter, I should be available from 4

Edited by AlCohonez