• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Fido_le_muet

• Squirrel

• JALJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman is gonna beat the sheriff.

...although I think it would be a much cooler story to see Peyton win and ride off into the sunset like Elway did almost 20 years ago

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Superman is gonna beat the sheriff.

...although I think it would be a much cooler story to see Peyton win and ride off into the sunset like Elway did almost 20 years ago

Or to get smashed like bret farve did

• Like 1

I think the Americans will take it this year.

The super bowl is not called the world championship unlike baseball's world series. Nice try though.

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

It's got a tie written all over it.

I know absolutely nothing about this sport, I couldn't even give a good guess of how many players each team has.

• Like 1

It's got a tie written all over it.

I know absolutely nothing about this sport, I couldn't even give a good guess of how many players each team has.

I know each team actually has two different teams depending on which way they are playing. They seem to stand around, wait for the adverts to finish and then run at each other for a few seconds and then wait again while the next advert is on. 

They also seem to wear a stupid amount of pads too. You guys should really check out rugby league ;) Please take note of the complete lack of pads and helmets in the following video ;)

Edited by Darth Sciuridae
  • Like 1

Most of those "sissies" still end up with head trauma, spinal injuries and other problems by the time their careers are over. Plenty of them don't even make it to the end before suffering a life altering injury.

I personally feel that they are idiots for doing this to themselves over a game. It can be fun to watch at times though :)

Looks a tough sport no doubt, but the stigma of it being quite soft will always exist so long as the rest of world play rugby union and league.

The padding and helmets make the hits look slightly bigger than they really are IMO.

My biggest annoyance with the sport is the name 'football' yet there is a distinct lack of football going on, their feet rarely touch the ball, why is that?

Lazy naming of sports  :lol:

Edited by DavidCore89

Looks a tough sport no doubt, but the stigma of it being quite soft will always exist so long as the rest of world play rugby union and league.

The padding and helmets make the hits look slightly bigger than they really are IMO.

My biggest annoyance with the sport is the name 'football' yet there is a distinct lack of football going on, their feet rarely touch the ball, why is that?

Lazy naming of sports  :lol:

Should be called throwball.

• Like 1