• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xyon14

• JustHatched

• BryannosaurusRex

• djw180

You should change your forum title to "Catman" like Batman ...get it? hoho.... I'll get me coat.

Edited by MrBump360
  • Like 2

Sometimes! She'll normally sit on my lap and head butt my hands and controller, so I lift my hands over my head. That's when she starts head butting my face!

• Like 3

While you're talking cats....my brother has a cat that he has "trained" (for want of a better word)

It's pretty cool ( I think). It wants attention, but it has learned that Miouw doesn't work as he wears a headset, it has also learned that walking on the keyboard is an instant sweep to the floor, likewise jumping on him...

So what the cat does is it comes and sits behind his mousepad just in the corner of his field of vision and raises it's paw. I shit you not, it does!

It raises it's paw and kinda waves, then he strokes it... If only women could be tr.... never mind.

• Like 7

One of our cats used to try to interrupt me when I'm on the playstation but soon learned that got him shooed away. Now he sometimes brings one of his toys, drops it next to me, then waits for me to pick it up and throw for him to chase, and bring back. I've never known a cat play fetch like this, like you'd expect a dog to. It's amazing what they can learn to do.

• Like 3

If/when I chuck her off my lap she turns into a limpet. Then she'll jump off hissing and growling, sit at the other end of the room for 5 minutes then come back. This scenario will go on all evening

• Like 1

Sometimes! She'll normally sit on my lap and head butt my hands and controller, so I lift my hands over my head. That's when she starts head butting my face!

I have to do the same thing! My cat tries to play with my hands with his claws out though. ow.

My cat always seeks attention when i have my phone in my hands, she'll just go on my lap and headbutt the phone and my hands. Kinda hinting me to put my phone down haha

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2016 at 7:52 AM, djw180 said:

One of our cats used to try to interrupt me when I'm on the playstation but soon learned that got him shooed away. Now he sometimes brings one of his toys, drops it next to me, then waits for me to pick it up and throw for him to chase, and bring back. I've never known a cat play fetch like this, like you'd expect a dog to. It's amazing what they can learn to do.

Our Cat loves to play fetch. He will chase a ball like a Dog, when he WANTS to of course, lol.

We once had a house with a basement and he would play by himself on the stairs. Would smack the ball/toy so that it would fall down them, so he could run after it. Once you found him doing it, your were obligated to roll it for him. Unlike a Dog, he would always bring it right back to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And I bet that cat had a look on it's face that said "Yep, that's exactly what I meant to do, nothing remotely amusing here"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

f328ace9efe7c02651135a9e36203537.jpg

53595528.jpg

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: