My worst nightmare 2.0

Tiki_Wakka

My friend gets the game, we blitz the heists and get him to the fabled 1.5 mil mark we had been chasing to buy him a tank. At 4am, with bloodshot eyes and PlayStation drunk minds our momentary celebrations are brutally mauled by a stupid 70 in a stupid circle in the corner of the buy tank tab.

He is lvl 27. How do we get him to 70 asap?

-Snipers vs Stunters (recommended with over half the lobby since more people = more money/RP)

-Races

-TDM/DM

I would recommend missions and heist but those are money based, and not the best for RP.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I found contact missions the best, more people = more rp. Heists are also decent. Used to level up 1-2 levels every day from contact missions and heists on a level 200+ character as that was what I spent most of my time doing when I was online around 4-5 hours every night. Should be leveling up at a faster rate at lower levels too. Spend minimal time in freeroam.

Deathmatches and races are only rp efficient if you regularly place in the top spots.

Edited by Elysianova
  • Like 2

Thanks for the tips

It is extremely boring, but if you run a race solo (criminal records for instance) and finish it at 4 mins or just over 4 mins you get $5000 and 1795 RP (might be 1895, cannot remember). (The race must last 4 mins.)  You can replay and start the race again in probably less than a minute.  So you are making $5000 and 1795 RP every 5 minutes.  A low level can rank up quickly doing that.   You will also make $60K an hour on top.

Other than that I think LTS's with full lobbies as someone above mentioned may be the best for RP.  If you want to find a balance between speed in leveling up and not going insane with boredom contact missions with friends can be much more fun, if slightly slower.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497