Exotic Sword

Millius

So I'm at the last quest for a exotic solar sword. Sunless Cell, Kill the "solar" warden and than Alak-Hul within 30 seconds thats what the quest says. Nothing unusual there.

The strange thing is, the description on the shortcut for the quest on the dreadnought map is saying something different. For completion you are supposed to kill a different warden (not the solar one) than Alak-Hul. It seems strange but I suppose it won't matter anyway once you do it right.

Anyway tried it 5-6 times and its impossible to get a decent fire team that actually do it right. Always someone in the team that kills of the warden to soon, so frustrating.

It's kill the solar and the boss, kill the void and arc.guys off and then get the 2 you want close to death then finish them. It Profane up and see if he will run it with you, he is an expert on the swords.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah I know how it is done (solar warden first and than Alak-Hul within 30 seconds) but it is strange the quest description says one thing and the description on the shortcut on the map says something different. Maybe its a bug.

If you see me online and I'm free, shoot me a PSN message and I'll help out. Also, check out www.the100.io when you have some time. It's a lot easier to find a group there for what you need compared to the LFG sites.

• Like 1

I've done all 3. In the quests/ bounties section within the options menu the briefing was correct with each one for me. If you see me on later I can give you a hand if I'm not in a raid etc.

• 4 weeks later...