My worst nightmare come true

Tiki_Wakka

My GTA online cars are going slowly.

I challenged a friend to an impromptu race in my fully upgraded elegy against his stock elegy cackling like an evil wizard.

To my dismay I found he left me for dead on the highway so I did my best to keep up with him and complained about my controller (which cannot do burnouts haha) the whole way. He crashed at the very last second and I got the win though, fool.

To make doubly sure that there is some sneaky engine voodoo struck upon my hard earned catalogue of bad boy racers, we did a drag race at the airfield, which, of course, I lost.

http://www.troll.me/images/kevin-hart-iz-mad/wtf.jpg

Nice to know its the controller, easy to fix. It was a big ol let down when I drove the zentorno the 1st time. I thought I was just a bit mental. Sounds like the ds4 is the problem though.

As far as 3rd party controllers go, they are for peasants. They have just, in my experience, always been a bit rubbish.

Everyone that experience this, i've had the same and i simply opened up the controller and switched the rubber pads from right to left. I have no problem aiming :) Don't buy a new controller, you can order parts online really cheap. Unless ofcourse you want a new one

Broken R2 button.

Yeah I've totally broken one and the other is almost gone. Hopefully the new Anniversary one will hold up better!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Haven't got a screw driver small enough, tried a tiny flat head but its a mission, to undo one took me 10 minutes and chewed up the screw. Time for plan B.