Where have you driven to?

Squirrel

In my GTA stats it has told me that I have driven 13,000 miles. I was just wondering where in the world that could have got me to.

With the help of a handy distance calculating web page: http://www.mapcrow.info/ (Any site is allowed) I worked out that I could have driven to Sydney Australia via Cape Town South Africa from my home town.

Obviously we will assume that our cars have the ability to transform into boats James Bond style.

So where have you guys driven to? Be as creative as possible!

• Like 2

1.75 laps around Mars

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

20,856 miles.

Started in Sheffield and drove to Vladivostock, no where near enough miles used up. So then went to Lagos (Nigeria), crossed the Atlantic and onto LA, still miles left to use. I then headed east, could not quite reach Chicago but had miles to spare if I went to New Orleans. Gave up trying to find a city that used all my miles up exactly.

• Like 1

Keeping to the space type objects that Hatch used I learned that I would have driven 2.85 laps around the moon before stopping.

• Like 1

I did forget to say I am just short of 21000 miles

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I could almost get to 'Kosmos 2500', a Russian military satellite launched in 2014 as part of the GLONASS satellite navigation system.

(Almost 12000 miles up)

• Like 1