I bought it

JustHatched

I bought this finally, haven't tried it yet though but will sometime soon, I'll let ya'll know what I thunk of it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's fun if you don't take it very seriously, but it's also one of those games that I can't really play as much as GTA.

I'm also pretty awful at it, so it can be frustrating sometimes as well. It's a good game to play if you're just BSing with others in Party Chat.

• Like 1

It's exactly what you make of it, just like GTA, albeit with a lot less to do.

It's basically a giant ass mini-game. Which has it's perks. It's super easy to pick up and super easy to put down (sort of). Fun to play for 15 minutes and fun to play for an hour. Just like GTA though which for many of us has become quite stale, it's all about the people you play it with. I know I use it as a fun time to shoot the shit with a few people or to do something for a little bit before or after a PL.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

All that others have said fun to play and even better when playing with crew members and just chatting in party chat. I also like it if I only have short amount of time to game you can hop on and get few games in fairly quickly.

At first it was fun, but I haven't played it since I got the platinum trophy which was a week after PS+ release.

I doubt I'd have bought it after playing it, but when it was free on PS+ I wasn't gonna turn it down.

Edited by DavidCore89

I thought about buying it but doesn't look like many are really playing anymore, so I will just wait and jump on the next hype train. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

I thought about buying it but doesn't look like many are really playing anymore, so I will just wait and jump on the next hype train. 

on the north american side it still has a good presence sometimes after playlist late at night we have 7 or 8 of us doing matches im usually not on my ps4 during other peak times for other time zones so i can speak for them

Just like GTA though which for many of us has become quite stale,

You aren't kidding on that.

Yesterday, for the first time in months, I ran missions/heists with randoms.

on the north american side it still has a good presence sometimes after playlist late at night we have 7 or 8 of us doing matches im usually not on my ps4 during other peak times for other time zones so i can speak for them

I'm rarely on in those hours unfortunately. 

If I'm on I am most likely available for a couple of RL matches, it is a well thought concept IMO and it is still fun to play even after all these months :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...