Telltale Games games

Pb76

Anybody got any of these?

I originally played a demo of The Walking Dead back on ps3 and enjoyed it. I only got round to buying it after season two was free for PSplus users a few month back.

The graphics aren't great and the gameplay is limited to point-and-click interaction and quick-time button pressing action sequences/dialogue choices.

The thing that makes these games so good is the well written storyline, which is influenced by the decisions you make, resulting in an immersive experience.

I've also just completed Game of Thrones, which I would recommend to any GoT fan, it feels like you're in the show (I did to me anyway)

I play them, but only for the trophies and only when they're on sale... Not paying full price for trophies  :)

I also have no idea about the TV shows of those games.

Edited by DavidCore89

I'm not a fan of the point and click game so probably wouldn't play them even though I love GoT and WD

If Bethesda made a Walking Dead game using the same engine as Fallout then it could be amazing. When the ghouls attack in packs it really does feel like a zombie attack especially as blowing off arms and legs doesn't kill them or stop them coming towards you. 

It's a shame there aren't enough decent cross media games. It's almost like they make them deliberately bad to cash in on the audience.

Bought a pack of all 5 seasons last year for peanuts and the most enjoyable ones are The Wolf Among Us and Tales from Borderlands. First one is a modern day reinterpretation of classic fairy tales and the second is a treat for Borderlands fans. Yes, I'm biased. :D Frankly, I found The Walking Dead S1 and GOT graphics crap. Indeed these a probably the easiest trophies to get on the ps4 with the exception of TWAU that requires 2 playthroughs for the platinum. Now Grim Fandango is a challenge. :lol:

Edited by FragTrap666