Got Loadout? Post here!

JusTokenII

Talked a little about this game with a few crew members the other night during TnT Racing PL. Wondered who all has already downloaded and played this.

Total player count seems to be 8, so 4v4 matches only. Weaponcrafting goes pretty deep, along with fusing old parts to new parts to improve their stats.

Play through the Proving Grounds missions to get started, you get all kinds of gear and parts along with XP and Blutes(common currency), and also Gold(uncommon currency). Taunting will help capture faster on Domination/Blitz style games.

Similar to Team Fortress, but much more cartoony and well put together IMO.

Give a play and post up here and lets see if we cant get some Crew matches together.

Token

xDBx

Still free, but like all free to play games, it's an almighty grind (unless you buy in-game stuff).

Ive played through mostly just the Proving Grounds missions (PvE) and am halfway through level 11, with 4 gunslots, 2 loadouts, and all 4 gunslots full with modded weapons. All without spending actual money. I also only need 6k more Blutes to unlock my next loadout slot and 2 more gunslots. Ill take a quick vid of where I'm at in the game in a little while.

PvP is actually pretty intense.

Token

xDBx

Edited by JusTokenII

Still free, but like all free to play games, it's an almighty grind (unless you buy in-game stuff).

That's OK.  I don't really have a life anyway.  :D