Gta online good/bad deeds

Prodigy_Rocks_

Any good/bad deeds you've done recently, something you recall from a year ago or just out of the blue?

GOOD DEEDS:

1. I saved a teammates live in TDM today:

Rank 60 enemy was shooting a propane tank and my teammate (friend off the gta forum) happened to tumble over the flames and nearly became the dudes next French frie. Quickly disposed him/her with a quick HS and immediately sprayed at the tank, saving his life.

"Luckily he didn't suffer 6th degree burns."

2. Every time I host a heist finale, I give +30% to everyone: randoms, friends alike. As a result I make $0.

BAD DEEDS:

1. I made 2-3 kids in a TDM lobby mad at me for "playing the game". Self explanatory.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

BAD DEEDS :

got rammed by a level 8, blew up him and his car.... 3 times

random killed me, chased him in my kuruma shooting out his tires for upwards of 30 mintues. every car he got into; tires shot and chased down. recruited 3 other people in the lobby all doing the same with insurgents. he had no explosives.

yesterday, got on a vip's yacht killed them and their 3 bodyguards, took over their hot tub.

Good Deeds :

if a low level person is ok or is chilled on the mic i tend to drop them some weapons. if i see low level players getting killed over and over ill try to help out and kill their attacker and give them an rpg or something to defend themselves. this is sort of an ongoing thing i do :E

im with prodigy on the free heist tip, take 9% regardless who im playin with! if anyone needs a bigger cut hit me up!

Edited by Pen0sIRE

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

One of my many bad deeds:

Some random was noisy on the mic during a freeroam session, so I decided to blow him and his car up - he raged on the mic about me blowing his car up so I drove to Mors Mutual and blew his car up again, and again, and again. He started screaming at me on the mic, so I kept killing him till he left :D

Good deeds:

What are good deeds :P?

Bad Deeds:

I'm not very good at just randomly killing people in public, I don't really like doing it because I'm not good at it but I was in a public room and someone kept killing me so I started doing it back, I was lucky enough to have someone I knew with me so we went together and killed him about 20 times.

I also blew someone up who may or may not have been trying to kill me. For all I know he was just driving past but he was driving pretty slow and I didn't want to risk it.

Good Deeds:

I think its hard to do good deeds ha ha.

Does blowing up a crew members car when it gets stuck to free it count?

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin