RIP David Bowie

SeymorScagneti

In all honesty I was never a fan of his music but that doesn't make me appreciate what he's done for the industry and music in general any less though.

See ya later David Bowie.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Never was a fan of David Bowie, it's not that I think his music was bad by any means, just not my flavor. Sympathies for his family

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Some of his music I think was amazing. Ziggy Stardust, Spaceman, Life on Mars... I'll admit that I found access to it through Guitar Hero and even Singstar.... doesn't matter how you get there I guess ;-)

What I personally found weird, I bought the new GH game, it reminded me of Bowie ( even though there aren't any of his tracks on it) And I bought a Bowie greatest Hits CD, the next day after the CD arrived "Bowie is dead".

In any case, RIP a great Artist.

David Bowie was often called the "chameleon of the music industry"  not because he liked to paint himself colors and blend into backgrounds lol...but because his ability to change his style and music and adapt to the ever changing landscape of the music world. Not to fit into others but rather push the envelope and catapult himself to the forefront of music. He went from folk to prog to new wave to pop to dance to rock etc etc etc. Truly one of the best songwriters and original talents the world has ever seen. Since he debuted in 1967 with a self entitled debut, hes been recognized and admired by every generation of artist since. 

If you dont consider yourself a David Bowie fan, i urge you to check out some of his music. He has a little bit for everyone. :)

2 of my personal favorites to send the star man home. 

Edited by JALJ

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.