LG G3 smartphone

Anyone here have this phone?

I'm really missing my Galaxy S4 and its amazing camera.  My current phone never really tried hard with a good camera, it's like 8MP.  As someone who uses their phone as a camera instead of a phone because my kids are seriously adorable, I'd like to upgrade.  If you have it, do you like the camera?  I'm an Android only lady, so please do not recommend Apple over this phone.  :D

I'd go back to a Galaxy, but don't want to spend $650 for the latest Galaxy S6.

• Like 1

I would definitely stick with Galaxy for good camera. I have the S6 and love it, but the price is horrible. Most phone companies have the S5 for decent prices.

I had an iPhone for 5 months before switching back to an Android.

The Galaxy S5 is still $500.  Once the S7 comes out, I'm sure the S5 will be $400 or $450.  That's out of my price range.  My phone carrier doesn't have the Xperia, but heard it was a great phone.

Yeah i have the S6 aswell and its amazing. Do you people have to pay the full price directly?? I just got a contract for 2 years and pay some money each month. When i got the phone i even got a 75€ refund on it

Yeah i have the S6 aswell and its amazing. Do you people have to pay the full price directly?? I just got a contract for 2 years and pay some money each month. When i got the phone i even got a 75€ refund on it

Most of our phone companies have done away with contracts.  You just pay full price for the phones now.

A lot of times Groupon has phones for different carriers. What carrier are you with?

I'm with Boost.  Not sure if Groupon offers phones for them since it's one of the smaller companies.  I'll look into it though.  Thanks! 

Yeah but in the end you will pay these 600€ after your 24 months.

Or close to it.

I pay for the phones 100% in full when I get them.

Not a bad phone, the camera is by far it's best feature, can also get it for less than £150 on a good deal in the UK.

13MP camera with 2.1 MP front-facing camera, no other phone in that price range will have a camera to rival that... Sure, the Sony Z5 has the best camera, but at £450 they don't come cheap.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1