Guns n FN Roses

JustHatched

The originals getting back together (Axl, Slash and Duff anyways) for the Cochella concert.

I'm a GnR fan since the old days and while I like the Chinese Democracy album it just wasnt the same. Hopefully they put out a new album at some point in Appetite for Destruction style. And hopefully Axl don't fuck this up.

I seen them in concert just before Appetite hit big, it was at a very small venue that holds a a 1,000 people. I made sense then, Axl is from about 40 miles from me so he knows/knew the area then quite well and the cities around.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/8-unanswered-questions-about-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-20160105

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Too bad Coachella is a fucking ripoff. They don't sell single-day passes anymore, $399 is the cheapest for all 3 days. $99 just to park your car.

Hopefully they tour, might get a chance to see them then, but probably still gonna be bloody expensive.

• Like 3

Too bad Axl cannot sing without an oxygen tank these days. He never really could sing but wow he is an embarrassment. Hopefully he gets his ass into some sort of shape before this cash grab.

Edit: I saw that their tour tickets will top out around 200 a pop. No thanks. I really only liked AFD.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 3

I was at lisbon stadium concert in 1992. Axl made a mess of that gig, stopped mid way civil war song because fell at stage and take ages to come back and then November rain the piano stuck mid way up…… too many fuck ups

Axl has always been a major dick. Fights people in the crowd. Gets mad and leaves. Never takes the stage, etc.

Nostalgia makes people forget that though. Folks will hand over insane amounts of cash just to most likely end up disappointed and hoping for a refund.

I saw them in 1992 and the boys decided to leave after a couple of songs. Riot !!!!!

To make matters worse, the opening band was Metallica and James Hetfield's arm caught on fire. Let's just say I was pretty pissed off since I was there for Metallica not those pansies G n' R. :D

Only one I like is Slash.

Edited by FragTrap666