DO you still have your PS3/GTA setup?

JustHatched

Who in the crew has moved to PS4 but still has their PS3 and GTA?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LN-MLB

• Dodge

• ScottyB

• skip_rat

I have mine, but I haven't used the PS3 in probably three months or longer.  I'm sure there would be some sort of update required, but as far as I know, it still works fine minus the lag.

I still have it and GTA although I have not played GTA in it for some time. I fired it up before Christmas and played a little SSX on it because that was a PS+ game. I may download the PS+ games this month if there is anything that interests me.

I still have everything and use the PS3 regularly for Netflix. I have many games I still haven't played on it either and will one day, but there is so little time :P

scottyb1988.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Traded my ps3 copy in along with some other games. Transfered my gta online to PC but my older Alien didn't run the game as well as I'd like. You can only transfer once so I'm starting over.

That being said I still own the ps3 but don't use often.

Edited by richtermarc

I still have my PS3 (and GTA) fully connected side by side with the PS4; my son still plays some games with his mates on the PS3.

Apologies to digress but it doesn't seem worth creating a new thread: My son uses a sub account on the PS4, does anyone know whether it's the sub account or main account which would show as being online?

• 1 month later...