LTS creation help needed

MrBump360

Hi Guys and Gals,

so I'm trying to create an LTS. I have used stacking to create a flying structure, now I want to place vehicles for the teams to use and it is telling me that I can't because of stacking? Is there a simple way around this? I'm trying to place start points in the air above my play area, the idea is that each team gets a platform, each player get's into a car on that platform and then drops off the into the play area to launch the LTS proper. I am using the large buoy platform, is that the reason, do I need to use something else?

thanks for any help, advice. Also thanks if you just point me at the thread where this has been discussed a million times before :D

My mind is blank at the moment Bump, I'll have to log in sometime today and have a look in the creator unless someone posts some info before I do that

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

thanks Hatch, I kinda went around the problem I described above, I spawned vehilces and start points on building roofs, then made ramps to the play area... not ideal but the best I could do,

Now my next problem, afaik it's all working the way I want it too, but the game wants me to do a "valid" test.... what constitutes a valid test? I can enter the game area and it's doing what I want it to do.... but the game won't accept what I'm doing as a valid test...

what do I need to do? please help :-)

To make it a valid test for an LTS you have to kill all the other NPC's. For a proper test you need to try it out with the crew! If it's ready soon I can get it in tonights playlist.

thanks for the tip, that will help with testing ;-)

I need to change the job around, I didn't think it was much fun tbh when we tried it. I think the armoured cars don't give enough, so there is not much bounce to be had. Light fast cars may be better. Also might make the track shorter and tighter.

Edited by MrBump360