Attack values Primary

Millius

In year one, one of my favorite primarys was the "Pest control Matrix" , my came at 160 Attack value, but I have seen them in 331 attack value on the internet.

Since there is no infusion option for it, how do ppl get them to 331.

As far as I know at the minute the highest attack value available is 320 but there is rumours that suggest the next dlc, expansion, whatever will bump the level up to 331.

If you saw the gun on the Bungie armoury page then I'd probably take it with a grain of salt as the values on there tend to be wrong.

It may be at some point a few year 1 guns and armour are reintroduced at higher values but for now it's impossible to get that gun to 331.

Edit: But I might be wrong!

Edited by rofur

Right idk. It looks like an older video because the light level and defense rating are two separate stats.

Could be a developer character used to test stuff? They all have similar ids at the beginning.

I'm unsure, don't know what to tell you mate.

Edited by rofur

I don't have an answer for you either, sorry brah

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Taken from Destiny page:

Maxed Year 1 gear ("365" Weapons, fully-upgraded Legendary/Exotic Armor) now have Attack/Defense ratings of 170.

So you could achieve an attack value of 365 on weapons using I assume etheric light. Pointless since TTK.

• Like 1

So basically the year one weapons are useless since you can't infuse them to higher values ?

I'm asking because I really liked that gun but its worthless with a attack value maxed out at 170. 

Yeah, year ones are pretty useless

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Year 1 weapons are still relevant in regular crucible where level advantages are disabled. Some PvE content, like patrols and prison of elders year 1 weapons can still be used.

I still use the thorn to complete the weekly hand cannon crucible bounties.

• 2 weeks later...

That gun may no longer be available but take a look at this the stats are almost the same :)

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/3275294461

You cab get it from the gun smith, keep the package if you don't like the perks to start with or get one and wait for another and keep that one for the better perks :)

Edited by adsyfindlay

I used The Word of Crota last void burn nightfall, worked out well. That lead me to get the Vex Mythoclast from exotic blueprints in preperation for any solar burn nightfalls, have to wait and see how that turns out. If you still like to run the PoE 32/34/35 the year one weapons are still viable.