Xmas wish list

JustHatched

So what (if anything) are you wanting/hoping to get for Xmas?

I would like a day off work, a new trapgun and a Corvette..., realistically though just being able to put together all the stuff the kids get in less than 2 days is gift enough for me (there isn't much I need which ticks Rose off cuz I don't want anything).

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• zztop911

• Jaggy

• truelife98

Ive been ridiculously obsessed with old timey music  for the better part of this year so Ive been really, really considering getting myself a banjo but I seriously dont know if i would dedicate enough time to play it, let alone learn how to play. Ive got 5 guitars and rarely ever play all of them so i would hate for it to just gather dust at home. I have however decided Ill probably gift myself tickets to see my Los Angeles Lakers and some concerts. Theres plenty of good bands coming my way so Ill probably just go that route. I was thinking of getting an xbox one or wii u but i doubt ill have the time to play either.

Old timey music and dance: https://youtu.be/s2WywwxWbvY?t=45s

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Don't think I've asked for anything for X-mas since I was a kid. Friends and family tell me it's a pain in the ass shopping for me (well fuck you too).

I'll be content with another year of PS+.

One day though I'll be treating myself to a certain wrist watch.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I asked Santa for a real fire breathing dragon and he said "Be realistic will you" So I said, ok can I please have a girlfriend. Santa said "What colour would your like you dragon?"

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 14

A better job, more sleep, less stress, and to just be happy I suppose.

I don't exactly celebrate Christmas, and I'll never understand the concept of how or why people over do it with buying things. I'm not religious, so it has no appeal for me on that level either. So, all I really want are things that money can't buy and for everyone to find some sense of happiness.

• Like 7

I used to feel like I was shorted when it came to Christmas because my birthday is a week before hand. But as I got older it just seems like I receive less and give more. This year I feel like I have everything I could want. I guess if we are going to "wish" I would like a winter with little to no snow. Now that would be great. 

I try not to mention things that I'd like because they're usually quite expensive and my fiance is crazy with money. 

I mention something costing £500, it'll arrive a few days later  :lol:

This year I have tried to hijack my brothers x-mas wishes. They both still live at home, so they have zero expenses plus they earn more than me. What the fuck do they need gifts for? Nah, I'm a poor student too lazy to get a proper job and I need a PS4. Clearly those wishes should go to me. Anyways, I didn't succeed. My plan for next year is to get them banished from the family.

Edited by Balotelli
  • Like 2

IF I had my new house, long friggin story that WILL have happy ending in January, I'd want a new compressor, two post lift and maybe a paint booth.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

What I really want is not possible. This year will be as great as it can be. I have a wonderful husband and children. Our first Christmas in Florida. My parents are here. My brother, his wife, and kids will be here tomorrow through the 26th. I'd say it will be pretty good. 

• Like 1

I probably sound miserable and against most people but I would love for Star Wars to not being mentioned as much.

Obviously I have no problem with the film, I'm not that arrogant to say that because I don't like a film or series, it should never been shown.

My main problem with Star Wars is the amount its been shoved in my face, its pretty much constant.

I have a news app on my phone and the first 4 stories on it were about Star Wars.

Mind you I'd rather have Star Wars than Twilight, any day.

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Nothing I really want or need told the people who do buy me stuff I want best buy gift cards going to get a laptop and probably ps4 controller since both my thumb sticks are broke on both controllers and the gel replacements just pop right off. I already have enough gift cards for laptop but it's just easy to say them.

Really though I'm content just spending our money on our daughter and watching her open everything

• Like 2