Magicka 2 [PS4]

Elysianova

Did anyone download this when it was free last month? Keen to try some of the campaign with a few other people. Allows for up to four people in multiplayer campaign I think. The more the merrier :D

I've played the first one before on steam and would recommend, especially multiplayer :D Humorous dialogue and friendly fire possible (don't be getting any ideas now :P ) Chain elements to create spells and defeat enemies. No character levelling system but you can obtain dropped equipment and learn spells.

Free after 6pm weekdays (GMT 5am) or weekends.

I downloaded it but havent played it yet. I was looking at some of the screen shots when it first came out and it kinda reminded me of torchlight

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I downloaded it but havent played it yet. I was looking at some of the screen shots when it first came out and it kinda reminded me of torchlight

Looked up Torchlight, can see how they seem similar ^^ From comparisons it seems Torchlight is an excellent traditional dungeon game whereas Magicka excels when played multiplayer. Interested in trying it out in a group? :D

David and Jag, sounds good! Weekend looks like it'll be best especially with your timezone David. What times are you guys normally free on the weekend? Slash if I see you guys online at the same time we can try it in an impromptu way xD

Looked up Torchlight, can see how they seem similar ^^ From comparisons it seems Torchlight is an excellent traditional dungeon game whereas Magicka excels when played multiplayer. Interested in trying it out in a group? :D

David and Jag, sounds good! Weekend looks like it'll be best especially with your timezone David. What times are you guys normally free on the weekend? Slash if I see you guys online at the same time we can try it in an impromptu way xD

It depends.

Tomorrow I'll be away at an event at my daughter's school and then have to do errands.  I probably won't touch my PS4 until the Saturday Night NA playlist.  It will be very rare if we're both online at the same time if there's no GTA event going on.  But if it happens, I'll definitely play, even if I'm in another game.

• Like 1