About to play destiny for the first time!

Pen0sIRE

so while i wait on 18gb's of updates to download, roughly 2-3 hours . what should i be expecting, i haven't watched any videos or gameplay so i will be jumping in completely blind! add me on psn if u want!

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

You're going to see some crazy ass shit.  :lol:

I don't know how to explain it.  I just log in and kill monsters/aliens/whatever those things are.

I don't have my system on yet, so either send me a friend request (LV_Jag) or I'll send you one once I finally get around to turning on the PS4.

It's not that bad.  You can leave it downloading in the background while playing something else or just get whatever done around your house while it's downloading.  Obviously letting it download in the background will affect game play a bit if you're playing another game online.

Destiny can be very confusing, while it's easy to play getting the details down and doing things in certain order will make the difference in getting ranked up to do the hard stuff the game offers.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

You're going to see some crazy ass shit.   :lol:

I don't know how to explain it.  I just log in and kill monsters/aliens/whatever those things are.

im sold xD

Destiny can be very confusing, while it's easy to play getting the details down and doing things in certain order will make the difference in getting ranked up to do the hard stuff the game offers.

would you recomend i watch a few introduction videos as im still downloading the updates? i havnt seen anything other than trailers and a few reviews at its launch!

Edited by Pen0sIRE

THIS GAME IS SOOOO GOOOD!

so whats the best way to jump into the online portion? im just doing my first cruicible 6v6 now!

also it said i unlocked races but im not sure where to find them?

THIS GAME IS SOOOO GOOOD!

so whats the best way to jump into the online portion? im just doing my first cruicible 6v6 now!

also it said i unlocked races but im not sure where to find them?

For the online portion; get familiar with the different environments by spending time farming materials and doing patrol bounties.  Make sure to grab your daily bounties from the Tower (or Reef) as well.

Races; when you go to Orbit then click on Destinations, the SRL (Sparrow Racing League) is in the very bottom left-hand corner.  Oh, and make sure to grab SRL bounties from Amanda Holliday before you jump in.

Yeah...reading that, I can see it being a confusing game at first...

Edited by Pr0fane
  • Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

For the online portion; get familiar with the different environments by spending time farming materials and doing patrol bounties.  Make sure to grab your daily bounties from the Tower (or Reef) as well.

Races; when you go to Orbit then click on Destinations, the SRL (Sparrow Racing League) is in the very bottom left-hand corner.  Oh, and make sure to grab SRL bounties from Amanda Holliday before you jump in.

Yeah...reading that, I can see it being a confusing game at first...

im only really playing the control game mode for pvp atm, im not having to much difficulty leveling but i assume that will get much harder as i play more!

the racing league is fun havn't done a huge amount of it yet tho. thanks for the tip on the bounties havnt been doin much of them!

unfortunately its about to get neglected for a few weeks as GTA V is on special offer atm!