Sparrow racing is coming (for limited time)

JustHatched

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Should be fun.  I'm a little discouraged that there's only 2 courses but hopefully it'll take off and they'll introduce more.  And hopefully they'll introduce new modes, like GTA has.  :)

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Sparrow racing is alot of fun, hopefully it is added permanent with some more tracks. I've chalked up a few wins and a slew of 2nd and 3rd place finishes.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I agree.  Had some good gear drops too.

FYI for anyone working on the chaperone exotic shotgun quest, you can equip the last word while racing and it counts towards kills in the crucible.

• Like 1

FYI for anyone working on the chaperone exotic shotgun quest, you can equip the last word while racing and it counts towards kills in the crucible.

Say what?  That is...odd.  But I am so going to try that.

Also; if you pop a Three of Coins at the start, you may get an Exotic Engram drop.  I've had two now.  :)

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Saw it on reddit last night but I can confirm it now.

Hit rank 3 of crucible with my hunter earlier and got the quest. I've played 3 or 4 races and it's at about 10%. I think deaths still count against you so try not to fly off the track!

L2 is the gas (hold it down), R2 is brake (a bit tricky to make good use of it, I do small taps and never let off the gas). To me it is ass backwards but you get use to it.

Some of the race sparrows can do tricks, and overdrive sparrows you can hold L2 and R2 for a boost but hold to long and it will blow up

• Like 1

I think so, but i've never used xur for that

, I had an overdrive drop in a strike a long time ago.