A Bridge Too Far TDM

ErnYoung

A Bridge Too Far TDM

2_0.jpg

This is a tank battle with a capture that too far away to collect. Rack up your kills as that will determine the victor.

Players: 2-30

Teams: 2

Weapons: Forced & Pickups

Forced Weapon: Combat Pistol

Pickups: RPG & Grenade Launcher

Mode: Capture Contend

Description: Armored bridge assault. Vehicle Team Death Match with tanks. Do not bother with the capture it is too far away.

RockStar Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/_MsYz8fusUGQRNbndgNbfg

Edited by ErnYoung

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Edited this today to make the capture even deadlier in order to focus on the Team Death Match with Tanks theme. The capture bag is located in the open, on the central bridge, but the capture return zones have been moved to the middle of the enemy team spawn locations, which will almost definitely get you killed. Just focus on the tank battle, folks...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

I'm not so sure the location works for this.  I couldn't get the tank over those narrow Vespucci bridges, and the main routes were generally blocked with exploded tank debris.

I'd maybe move it to a different point nearby away from the narrow pathways.  Also, maybe add a couple of RPG pickups per side in the way of defense instead of just the pistol.

I have made further changes to this one. The capture has been moved to a location too far away to reach with the tanks. An RPG and Grenade Launcher pickup is centrally located in the open for those who have a need to leave their tanks. 

Remember folks, this is a tank deathmatch.

• Like 1