ps3 november update?

Pen0sIRE

just wondering what it was for? the rockstar page says very little past anti-cheat and bug fixes.

also wondering if anyone on ps3 has experienced any issues ? i havnt played since was released and im having a nightmare trying to get online atm

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

No one knows exactly what bug fixes were implemented or any details of the update, really.

The current issues getting online could be from the Black Friday PSN overload. However, Nehelius did have a major problem trying to access online after the update.

I guess if the problem of getting online is only in regards to GTA Online, then you might have the same problem as Nehelius, which would be very bad, since the only way he could fix it was to reinstall the game (correct me if I'm wrong, Nehelius).

Are you getting any specific errors?

The issue I had was fixed one day after the patch. The game wasn't patching if it was a digital version, so I couldn't get into lobbies with people already with the patch. The reinstall I did was unnecessary :P

Today I had a few issues with logging into PSN, but it was because of my own connection. Apart from that, I haven't noticed any other problems with the game after the patch.

• Like 1

The issue I had was fixed one day after the patch. The game wasn't patching if it was a digital version, so I couldn't get into lobbies with people already with the patch. The reinstall I did was unnecessary :P

Today I had a few issues with logging into PSN, but it was because of my own connection. Apart from that, I haven't noticed any other problems with the game after the patch.

this may be on my end, using an old 2nd hand fat ps3 and its on wifi so i think its just dying tbh :/ this is what happens when u buy a cheap ps3 online xD it was working ok, tried to join a tdm, now its telling me rockstar game services are unavailble or the cloud servers are not available OR it cannot load data for character 2 .....lol?

i assume when it crashed joining a server earlier that it was saving, could be offline for a bit, ill keep trying tho

roll on Christmas and my ps4 (hope its wifi card/Networking is better)

Edited by Pen0sIRE

If you can, try and put your ps3 as close to the router as possible, without electronic devices between. my wifi signal went from 70% to 90% just by moving the ps3 from one side of the tv to the other.

• Like 1

If you can, try and put your ps3 as close to the router as possible, without electronic devices between. my wifi signal went from 70% to 90% just by moving the ps3 from one side of the tv to the other.

i had my laptop sitting on it, seem to able to join now! thanks bro!