10% Off PS Store Purchase

DavidCore89

Fifa 16 is atm with a 36% price cut. If I can add this code, I'll have 46%!?!? Huuuum i'm going to try this out!!

Thanks again for showing us all this info, it's really useful!

• Like 1

Some of the deals on games are absolutely crazy. And I'm not talking from an "Amazon" standpoint (although those are very good, reliable and well communicated). Some of the ones I've seen, from reputable places blow my mind.

Looks like I'm buying Witcher 3 DLC early.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Hope you've seen the small print:

*One time use only...

Anyway, GTA IV is selling for €6,25 (75% discount from the crazy original price of 24,99 that they were charging before). Since I've only played it on PC (and even that was a "borrowed" copy), I went for it. :)

Vice City and San Andreas are each selling for €2,5 if someone wants to go that far back.

• Like 2

Gta iv is a good isn't it? I wish they made a remaster for the current gen. Got much love for that game!! its setting, the dark atmosphere, the characters, the cars, the subway, the online deathmatches... Man the list goes on and on...

I just couldn't get into Part 4. Think I played it for a week or so before giving up. The driving mechanics were crap and driving had always been my favorite part of the game.

I was also one of the few people that did not like Vice City. For some reason the game always made me feel sick while playing it. I just used cheat codes and such so that I could get through it as quickly as possible.