Sony launches free PS4 avatars on PS Store, including Batman and Tearaway

DavidCore89

Fancy some free PS4 avatars? Then you'll be pleased to know that Sony has released a new batch via the PlayStation Store this week.

Sony has released a free batch of PlayStation 4 avatars as part of its North American PlayStation Store update this week. 

Those of you looking forward refreshing your PSN identity on Sony's current-generation console will have plenty of options to select from, including characters from popular video games such as Batman: Arkham Knight, Tearaway Unfolded, LittleBigPlanet 3, and Warframe. There's even a little nod to popular gaming culture with the official logo for gaming forum, NeoGAF. Check them out below and see if there's anything you fancy.

PSNAvatarBundle.png

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Thanks DC!  :D

My daughter loves LBP3 so I'll get those downloaded.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be able to kick your ass at racing again by the end of next week :D

WOOHOO!  :D

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be able to kick your ass at racing again by the end of next week :D

Nice. I'm hoping that all the PS3 crew members are gaming with us by January.

Mrs. Goon bought my Christmas present (PS4) a couple hours ago. Will I get to enjoy it before Christmas though? Well, that's a mystery...

Nice!  Disasterpieces will never be the same now. :D

• Like 1

Mrs. Goon bought my Christmas present (PS4) a couple hours ago. Will I get to enjoy it before Christmas though? Well, that's a mystery...

OH BOY!  Real PS4 races by DG!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!