New on PlayStation Plus in December: Gauntlet, Kings Quest, more

DavidCore89

Winter is coming…. and so is next month’s batch of PlayStation Plus games. Are you ready to delve into epic battles against the forces of darkness, or maybe you’d rather play it a little safer with a light-hearted adventure? Well, you’re in luck because we have both bases covered – with PlayStation Plus, you can fight over dragons and kings this holiday season, rather than who gave the worst gifts…

Here’s the full list of great titles that await you on 1st December:

Link

• Like 1

These ps4 games.... Not interested. Will you get any of these DC?

Maybe Gauntlet because I played the really old versions. I usually download them all just to test, few actually stay on my HDD.

Most of the free PS4 games have been easy platinums or easy silver and golds, that's another reason why I download them, but I rarely get enough time to commit to completing games.

You can always add to library without adding it to your HDD, this way you can download it at any time. 

The PS4 games for this month are quite weak though, SSX for PS3 is probably the best here.

I always add all Vita games as well. I haven't turned it on for 8 months, but at least I know I have a load of free games to play, it's a good idea even if you don't plan on getting a Vita just yet.

Edited by DavidCore89

I was actually thinking of buying Gauntlet because that's the type of game BeezWife likes to play, co-op button masher with no split screen. I will tell her the good news.

Not sure how much longer it will last, but The Walking Dead: Season II is currently free on PS Plus.

I played the first season on PS3 a long time ago, and it was quite good.  It's more like watching a spin off of the show, but I'd recommend it if you're into the show at all or enjoy zombies. :)

Not sure how much longer it will last, but The Walking Dead: Season II is currently free on PS Plus.

I played the first season on PS3 a long time ago, and it was quite good.  It's more like watching a spin off of the show, but I'd recommend it if you're into the show at all or enjoy zombies. :)

That and the other games from last month end today (possibly already ended), either download them or add to library.

• Like 1

That and the other games from last month end today (possibly already ended), either download them or add to library.

Cool, good to know--I wasn't sure when the new ones changed over.  I got it just in time.  It was still available as of about two hours ago.

I was actually thinking of buying Gauntlet because that's the type of game BeezWife likes to play, co-op button masher with no split screen. I will tell her the good news.

This the game I was telling you about. The wife and I bought this when it released for ps4. Is quite a bit of fun for a dungeon slasher. I've maxed out all four standard characters, thought about buying the fifth character class, necromancer.

Plus there seems to be very little lag between countries when playing co-op. AND the end battle is pretty intense, and hard. I've only beaten it a handful of times.

• Like 1