Winter Games Event

Jaggy

The Winter Games Event begins on December 14!  We will also be receiving some holiday themed items for our garages.  These are limited edition items like the Halloween ones, so be sure to grab them while you can.  Once they are yours, you get to keep them.  :)

Here are the limited edition goodies you can collect:

• “Xmas” Rocket Trail
  • “Blitzen” Topper
  • “Christmas Tree” Topper
  • “Sad Sapling” Topper
  • “Santa” Topper
  • “Candy Cane” Antenna
  • “Holiday Gift” Antenna

Read more here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/25/rocket-league-winter-games-event-begins-december-14/

• 3 weeks later...

Bizzzz-ump. :D

I thought this DLC came out on Tuesday, but looks like it's coming tomorrow.

Since this won't interfere with our mansions and yachts in GTA, who is down for some Rocket League tomorrow?  I want to get all my fun Christmas stuff unlocked.

I've been fancying some more ROCKET LEAGUE! for a while. Haven't played for ages though so I'm probably even worse than I was before! Should be online at 9PM GMT for a couple of hours if that suits you?

I've been fancying some more ROCKET LEAGUE! for a while. Haven't played for ages though so I'm probably even worse than I was before! Should be online at 9PM GMT for a couple of hours if that suits you?

That should work for me too.  I'm a little rusty too.

• Like 1

Yeah, ice rink should be there tomorrow.  It's part of the Winter games.  :D

Awesome will have to try it out on Tuesday but just for little then get on gta

Just saw on Facebook from Rocket League's page---

The holiday stuff is now available.  However, I'll be working on CMM this afternoon since RL took forever to release the update.

I think .. a free car or more unlockables in that regard would be nice.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I like the ice hockey.  The puck is a bit... awkward, but you will get the hang of it.

It's kind of annoying that you can only play "Snow Day/Ice Hockey" online as a 3v3.  You can't play it in exhibition or a private online match.  Snow Day has temporarily replaced the Mutator Mashup option.  It would have been nice if Rocket League gave us the option to play this map offline.  My daughter wants to play it, but I don't want her playing online with others... so... :(  I can only get her to play it if she joins my party with other friends.  I'd much rather she play with all of us in the crew so she doesn't get as discouraged.

Whenever you want I'm up for it :), I'll turn my mic off so she can't hear me cursing :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Whenever you want I'm up for it :), I'll turn my mic off so she can't hear me cursing :D

I set her up to play it.  She was getting bummed that she couldn't find the ice rink.  She will be fine and won't ever hear us if I don't plug her mic in.  All I have to do is invite her to our party in game (not party chat) and that way she can play with all of us, but won't hear any commotion.  :lol:

• Like 2

rocket league is an awesome game, would love to get involved in the tournaments and stuff! Let me know when you guys are next on and I'll jump in for a game :)