Happy Star Wars Battlefront Day!

omarcomin71

The day has finally arrived! I thought about calling in sick to work.

Anyone else excited?

You have the game already? I still have to wait one more day...

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

You have the game already? I still have to wait one more day...

Yeah I started the download this morning.  I had to leave for work before it was done.

Yeah I started the download this morning.  I had to leave for work before it was done.

I was able to download as well and install but the game has a timer on it... I can see that there are people streaming it already though... Sucks :(

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I told my family and friends that I want PS4 money for Christmas so I might get it sooner than I planned. I desperately want the Darth Vader PS4 and Battlefront is a bonus. Can't wait!!! :D

• Like 1

I was able to download as well and install but the game has a timer on it... I can see that there are people streaming it already though... Sucks :(

That's strange...I had a countdown timer as well but today it's no longer there.

I forgot to update my card details on the game website where I ordered the game from. Luckily it cancelled the payment and didn't post it out to the wrong address, need to re-order it though.

I have this game and played it a little bit. It is a lot of fun. I enjoy it a lot more than CoD. The only problem that I have run into is that it download fine on my white playstation in my rec room but once I tried downloading it on my playstation in the living room it keeps telling me to play the mini game while it downloads. For some reason it never ends. I looked onine and tried to uninstall it and re install it and all that but still no luck. I guess I can only play it on one system.