Tuesdays Team Death Match and Kill Confirmed

lIIlCompleXlIIl

OK, so I am suppose to be doing the tdm meet up tomorrow, and as of right now, I still will. I can't make promised though, here is why...

Since about 10pm eastern Sunday night, (last night) I have been having real bad chest pains. Im the kind of guy that hates going to the doctor, and absolutely hate hospitals. I've been going the pain goes away, but so far it has not. The wife seems to think I have pneumonia, and the symptoms match up. If I can't get comfortable enough to sleep tonight, I will go to the E.R.

So if I'm not on tomorrow, everyone knows why. I'll have my phone with me, but last time we took the daughter there, the Wi-Fi wasn't working properly, and I don't know if it's been fixed.

Just a heads up. Hopefully you guys will be able to get together without me, and I'll post here in the morning if I'm home.

Thanks everyone!

~CompleX~

• Like 1

You have to take care of yourself first. Good luck and hope you feel better. On a side note I will be around if people are on and interested I have no problems hosting if you can't make it

• Like 1

Hope everything's alright with you!

Can you post the GMT time whenever you post an event time so that its easy for everyone to convert into their Timezone.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Can you post the GMT time whenever you post an event time so that its easy for everyone to convert into their Timezone.

I don't see this event scheduled anywhere on the forum not in the cod folders or calendar. Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

Hmm, it's supposed to be added this week. I'll talk to hatched. He has loads going on. I have a chest infection which lead to extreme coughing that caused me to rip the muscles between my ribs. All drugged up ATM.

This is suppose to go on calendar, so it would be in both! :)

• Like 1