What I do besides studying, and gaming...

Prodigy_Rocks_

Art. I love Star Wars, so I decided to make my own characters and possibly a new storyline that's comparable to a comic.

Fly-Bot (needs shading-unfinished)

http://m.imgur.com/j7LH65m

Shockwave (Transformers Animiated)

http://m.imgur.com/n8Bxbi7

Mini Comic

http://m.imgur.com/PVAovOs

• Like 4

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Finished shading in Fly-Bot

http://m.imgur.com/bE6XFFN

The quote I've came up with... Can pretty much cover about a third of his personality, he is a robot though.

33% Psycho/Violent/Heartless

33% Loyal

33% Curious (curious about becoming human and curious about what "feelings" feels like)

1% Human

• Like 3

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Drawing is a great thing. It's totally analog, you can do it anywhere and it can be relaxing and mind expanding. I wish I had kept up with it because now when I want to, starting seems so daunting.

Most of the work I do is graphic design which is not the same as illustration.

The last thing I drew was the guy in the left of this sticker design. The rest of it was drawn by someone else. The order is reversed, idea being we start as civilized riders and devolve during the campout. :lol:

Cromag%202013%20logo-M.jpg

Fello crew member, ErnYoung is a really good illustrator and he does it on a regular basis so his skills are top notch.

Here a LINK to his work.

Edited by Beez
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi, guys.

Searched 'graphic design' on the forums and thought I'd make a post.

I'm looking for someone to create a promo banner for an upcoming racing series.

I already have the backdrop and the logo's that I'd like as overlays.

I also have an example of what I have in mind.

It'd probably be a case of just throwing the bits and pieces together for an hour I expect :)

If anyone can help out, feel free to message me on here or tag the graphic design people. I don't expect people to give away their time and skills, so I'll be happy to exchange some PSN credit or a PS+ sub.

Cheers!

Edited by DavidCore89

11 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Hi, guys.

Searched 'graphic design' on the forums and thought I'd make a post.

I'm looking for someone to create a promo banner for an upcoming racing series.

I already have the backdrop and the logo's that I'd like as overlays.

I also have an example of what I have in mind.

It'd probably be a case of just throwing the bits and pieces together for an hour I expect :)

If anyone can help out, feel free to message me on here or tag the graphic design people. I don't expect people to give away their time and skills, so I'll be happy to exchange some PSN credit or a PS+ sub.

Cheers!

My graphic skills are pretty weak, but if no one else does it I would give it a go or I can put you in touch with a couple designers that have no gaming affiliation that I know of.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5 minutes ago, Hatch said:

My graphic skills are pretty weak, but if no one else does it I would give it a go or I can put you in touch with a couple designers that have no gaming affiliation that I know of.

It probably wouldn't require a pro or pro software.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

Click image for larger version.   Name: Eliteimage.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 211.9 KB  ID: 233270

Like I said, I have the backdrop and the logo's, so it's probably just a case of arranging it all, however I don't have any graphic software.

1 minute ago, DavidCore89 said:

It probably wouldn't require a pro or pro software.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

Click image for larger version.   Name: Eliteimage.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 211.9 KB  ID: 233270

Like I said, I have the backdrop and the logo's, so it's probably just a case of arranging it all, however I don't have any graphic software.

How soon you need it? If you don't get a taker wiithin a couple days before send me the pics in a PM, also if you want to mess with a software GIMP is free and is nearly as good as photoshop

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

How soon you need it? If you don't get a taker wiithin a couple days before send me the pics in a PM, also if you want to mess with a software GIMP is free and is nearly as good as photoshop

Any time within the next 2 weeks is great, there isn't much rush.

I'll take a look at that software, thanks!