Share Your Funny In Game Moment

ScottyB

Lots of random and funny things happen all the time in game, whether it's something someone said or done, something you did, or anything else that amused you, this is the place to share it!

If you want to add a video, please use spoiler tags;

[spoil er] add link [/spoil er]

I'll start with one of my own.

I was inbetween heists and needed to refill my snacks since I was close by the store. I drove up and ran into the store and then realised it was the clothing store and not the servo (gas station). I got distracted and decided I wanted to change my outfit and started shopping before realising I was holding up the rest of the team clothes shopping haha. This girl character has a mind of her own :P

• Like 5

scottyb1988.jpg

Last night I felt like a champion. I was with Poet doing some missions, and during a Titan of a Job, we kinda let things go a bit out of control and we both die and end up damaging the Titan a bit. By a bit I mean that I had to fly from LS Airport all the way to Sandy Shores airfield with the left wing engines on fire. I kept praying the plane wouldn't explode or just give up also on the right wing engines, but it held on just enough for a once in a lifetime emergency landing!

Edited by nehelius89
  • Like 2

So, is this where I'll upload the spreadsheet at the end of the month?

Also, last night, I managed to DNF on Criminal Records.  And park my jet up a radio tower.  I'll have to share the screen shot once I turn my PS4 on.  The American flag was waving in the background.  It was just... gorgeous.

• Like 4

So, is this where I'll upload the spreadsheet at the end of the month?

You may need to ask Hatch about adding a new sub forum for all that stuff! Looking forward to seeing the end result anyhow :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

You may need to ask Hatch about adding a new sub forum for all that stuff! Looking forward to seeing the end result anyhow :P

Ha, gonna need another website on about a 100 terabyte dedicated server for that.

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/dit4SA4hO0uU5lHJFxkWQQ

And this:

http://m.imgur.com/abckL8B

Ever seen pharamedics beating up civilians even though that contradicts their role in society? Ever seen a plane hanging by a small landing gear (boy that landing gear is strong.)?

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I'm currently  doing the criminal mastermind challenge with Jedi Rasta, Nehelius and Protocawl, with Nehilious replacing Marcus.

We decided to do the humane labs one to practice together before we started the criminal mastermind. We managed to do a perfect run until we had to get the hydras. We were flying around when all you heard was Nehelius and Jedi laughing and then Jedi killed Nehelius and Nehelius killed Jedi, They had some how managed to crash into each other. We weren't bothered carried on with the heist.

We managed to get all the through to the Hydra part of the Humane Labs heist without one mistake when low and behold. They did it again. It was the funniest thing I've seen in ages on this game.

I only regret not being able to record it as it happened right in front of me and I saw their planes both coming down

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I'm currently  doing the criminal mastermind challenge with Jedi Rasta, Nehelius and Protocawl, with Nehilious replacing Marcus.

We decided to do the humane labs one to practice together before we started the criminal mastermind. We managed to do a perfect run until we had to get the hydras. We were flying around when all you heard was Nehelius and Jedi laughing and then Jedi killed Nehelius and Nehelius killed Jedi, They had some how managed to crash into each other. We weren't bothered carried on with the heist.

We managed to get all the through to the Hydra part of the Humane Labs heist without one mistake when low and behold. They did it again. It was the funniest thing I've seen in ages on this game.

I only regret not being able to record it as it happened right in front of me and I saw their planes both coming down

It's interesting how something can be so funny and frustrating at the same time! I think I'll need to talk with Jedi and make sure we are staying way far from each other next time.

• Like 1

I was in a crew lobby with a number of crewmates one night and about 3 of us were in the same clothes shop, minding our own business, when suddenly a paramedic ran into the shop and right towards me. He punched me once, I jogged out of the way, he kept chasing me, so we ran a lap or two around an accessories showcase, after which I decided I'll knock the idiot out - and so I did! Unfortunately that scared the living hell out of the cashier and the shop was instantly closed, which abruptly ended the other members' shopping spree.

I decided to check what mayhem outside the shop may have caused this paramedic to act like that, but to my surprise I saw nothing on the streets when I walked out. There was no ambulance, no paramedics, no accidents, no dead bodies, no burning wrecks. A mysterious occurrence indeed...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My Son has got into watching the GTA Police mods on YouTube and has been pestering me to allow him on GTA to pretend he's a cop. Finally at the weekend I said he could but under very strict instructions (and observation, he's only 10) that he only play story mode, with Mike (as a cop), and very strict limits what he's allowed to do. 

Anyway we've got three different Police cars in Mike's garages and went to save the game by going to Mike's bedroom, what could possibly go wrong? Well Mike enters the bedroom, Amanda is laying on the bed, there's a buzzing sound, Amanda say "oh, I thought I'd locked the door", and she throws a pink vibrator across the room! Fortunately my Son was none the wiser but I descended in a fit of laughter, I'd never seen that before and definitely wasn't expecting it.

The hunt is now on to find a suitable cop/firefighter game.

Edited by FRMJ1
  • Like 6

My Son has got into watching the GTA Police mods on YouTube and has been pestering me to allow him on GTA to pretend he's a cop. Finally at the weekend I said he could but under very strict instructions (and observation, he's only 10) that he only play story mode, with Mike (as a cop), and very strict limits what he's allowed to do. 

Anyway we've got three different Police cars in Mike's garages and went to save the game by going to Mike's bedroom, what could possibly could go wrong? Well Mike enters the bedroom, Amanda is laying on the bed, there's a buzzing sound, Amanda say "oh, I thought I'd locked the door", and she throws a pink vibrator across the room! Fortunately my Son was none the wiser but I descended in a fit of laughter, I'd never seen that before and definitely wasn't expecting it.

Yup! Don't remember if it was on ps3, but I do remember falling out in the floor in a fit of laughter.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Jesus Beez, you need a vacation from L.S.

Anyway we've got three different Police cars in Mike's garages and went to save the game by going to Mike's bedroom, what could possibly go wrong? Well Mike enters the bedroom, Amanda is laying on the bed, there's a buzzing sound, Amanda say "oh, I thought I'd locked the door", and she throws a pink vibrator across the room! Fortunately my Son was none the wiser but I descended in a fit of laughter, I'd never seen that before and definitely wasn't expecting it.

It never fails. Luckily he is too young to know what that was...

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 1 month later...

Not really a funny one but after transferring my character to the PS4 I noticed I only had about $2,000, I was certain I had $1m+ the last time I played the character on the PS3. Anyhow, role back a few days and I'd created a second character for my son to potter around with, not realising the money was shared between characters (my fault, doh!) he bought an apartment and a Zentorno et al and by the time I came to do the transfer he'd managed to spend all but around $2,000. Just to rub salt in the wound, a few days after transferring my character my son was in a PS3 online invite only session when some random somehow joined the session, dropped a load of money bags and now the PS3 characters have over $13m!

I'm guessing the character transfer is a one hit deal(?) and with not being online much at the moment it's going to be quite a while before I can start spending again, the yacht will certainly have to wait!