11-10-15 cod bop crew meet up

truelife98

Usually on my tuesdays off work I throw something together for gta. This time if the interet is there I would like to host some stuff in cod bop3. Thinking of starting ar 10pm eastern 3 am gmt time can be moved to suit more people.

Depending on who joins we can decide what to do. If people are looking to get experience we can even run some private games to get people.familiar with modes and maps and not affect your k/d.

Please use this thread for any and all input thanks

I can do eight eastern. Wife gets home from work at ten fifteen.

I will be getting on at 8 eastern and will Just run thru the night. Really hoping at certain points to get a ful team together or even more then full team

I'll be on at some point during the night. Maybe not straight away, just depends what I'm up to.

I would certainly like to practice, I was thinking to do the campaign to get accustomed to the controls, using free aim and the game mechanics.

I'm down for anything though but will need to learn how to do all the game modes

scottyb1988.jpg

I'll be on at some point during the night. Maybe not straight away, just depends what I'm up to.

I would certainly like to practice, I was thinking to do the campaign to get accustomed to the controls, using free aim and the game mechanics.

I'm down for anything though but will need to learn how to do all the game modes

We have some guys who are new to game and we can setup private games against bots to help get familiar with maps and to learn game modes and gameplay
  • Like 2

Not sure how well this is going to workout with not a whole lot of people playing cod at this time right now. Also my in game friends list is broke so it is very hard to send invites. With that said I will be on cod starting around 8 eastern and if anyone gets on I will try and get them in. Depending on turnout I may later in night hop onto gta will just play it by ear

• Like 1

Had good time last night thanks complex and ScottyB for joining up.

Hope the other people I got in party was cool I would much rather run games with full parties looking forward to some more games.

Rocket league was cool to ScottyB and about that mash up stuff can be crazy