Call of duty meet up

truelife98

Looking to get online tonight probably around 830 pm eastern us time to play some bop3. I will probably be playing up until gta Playlist 2 hours later. Have only been able to play few games with 1 crew member so if anyone is interested post here and we can all get in party together then decide some game modes to play

Already very tempted to trade in my PS4 for the 1TB BO3 version. Seeing you guys playing it is making it harder to resist. I am horrible at FPS games though.

Already very tempted to trade in my PS4 for the 1TB BO3 version. Seeing you guys playing it is making it harder to resist. I am horrible at FPS games though.

I'm really struggling right now also. need to try and slow down and then get used to the pace of this game as other cod games I played weren't as fast paced with that said. It is still a lot of fun and will only be more enjoyable playing it with the crew. To me skill don't matter at all I'm in it to have fun and a lot of the different game modes you don't have to be great to do good

I think adding crew members and the fun we have just chatting will only increase the fun of this game

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

I'll join up tonight at 830 Eastern.

Cool I will be on as soon as daughter goes to room for the night probably around 8. I will monitor shout box or messages and will get people in as they want. Again going to take her and half break for gta Playlist then back to for most of the nighy